News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~~~The Muggle Coffee Shop~~

Started by Kiara Johnson, June 20, 2004, 09:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Sits at a table with her cup in one ahnd and her book in the other just somply reading and relaxiong in the Muggle Coffee Shop.*

googl

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Kiara Johnson

*Sees Google and smiles*  Hey, whatcha doing?  Care for a seat?

googl

kl thnks but is this thing justa chat place/

LOL

OH AND PLEASE CALL ME GOOGL I HATE GOOGLE
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Damion

*Sits accross the coffee shop and sees Kaira, looks up and smiles at her*  Hey Kaira..*Stands and walks over*  Want some company?  Where's Max?

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Fawkes

Quote from: googl on June 22, 2004, 10:46:24 PM
kl thnks but is this thing justa chat place/
It's an RP (Role Play). ;)

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  Sure Damion, have a seat...I don't know for sure where he is, haven't seen him since breakfast this morning.  How you been?  I don't htink I've seen you since school.

Damion

Good.  I've been working at my fathers factory.  We make those Prophacy orbs, they are  really in tresting.  The are made from this shiny liquid stuff, I always forget the name, but it's kinda neet.  

I heard that you and Max were getting married so thought perhaps I'd come to England to  see if I could find you.  Got lucky I guess, who would have thought I'd find you in a Muggle Cafe'.

*Takes a sip f his coffee*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  Thatnk You Damion.  That was sweet.  And I always come here.  I tend to like the company of Muggles.  They are much less excentric than most magic folk.  *Winks*

So, when do you need to drink coffee?  I thought that vam..well, I thought that your kind din't drink those things.

Ginny Weasly

*comes in and sees them and grins. Goes up and gets a cup of coffe then sits down* Hey Kiara, I don't think Max will like it too much if your talking to some guy in the coffe shop!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs*  Hi Gin.  You remember Damion, don't you?

Ginny Weasly

*looks at damion surprised* I remember you! *laughs* forgot who you were for a secand. How you been doing?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she is walking by the shop when she sees them, and she makes her way toward them, smiling* Ginny! Kiara! *she turns and sees him, then gives him a broader smile* Damion..*she grins* who would have thought? a muggle cafe? *she drops the bag off her shoulder and hugs him* so whats everyone been up to?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Damion

*Grins braodly and more than happily hugs Lavender back.*  That's what I said, how are you...

Oh, forgive me, hello Ginny.

*Scoots over and motions for Lavender to take a seat.*

_Lavender_

*she smiles warmly at him, then drops into the seat beside him* I didn`t expect any one else to be here...so. what`ve you been doing? *she smiles curiously; seeing her freinds like this putting her into a Very good mood*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•