News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry potter and the prisoner of...

Started by ronweazley122, June 22, 2004, 09:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

Maybe u should just go with some friends then.

Ginny Weasly

None of my friends like HP and thoughs who do have already seen it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

well maybe they want to see it again. It isn't that bad of a movie, it's just not even close to as good as it could have been.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

He swore he would never scoff again after he got a nasty little suprise.

The bus shot off."Wow...They really went all out,except,The,you know,shrunken head thing...,"Harry muttered, to the audience. "hey,mon!I prefer shriveled skull!"the jamaican shrunken head said angrily. Harry smacked his head aginst the window. "OW!!" he yelped. After words,harry muttered in a girlish mock tone,"okay,sure...make a movie out of my books! Just don't change them to much! OH,SURE! you can smack harry around!"

Stan was holding a newspaper,and harry recognized a face from the muggle news. "hey, who is that?"harry said,questiningly. "who is that-?who is that?" "yeah,who is that?" "Earn,did ya ere' that, this random guy of whom we know nothing about,though he looks strangley like harry potter,and has no alias wants to know who that is."

The jamaican head laughed heartily. "Ho Ho ho,mon!" "That there's gary oldman, Alfonso cuaron's Sirius black!"stan said,his face looking creepy.".......A murderer!"he said,the first part of his sentence was unhearable."what?I can't hear you,the bus is going to fast!"harry said,then smacked his head on the windshield again. Stan shrugged."doesn't matter,really,Mr.weasley'll tell you in the hotel."Harry peeled himself off the window and said,"okay..." he sat back down."Eh,earn!watch out for that bus!" "don't worry,mon, We,to can defy gravity!" The magical blind/drunk Earnie Pratt, pulled a lever. They rushed toward it,and nothing was happening. closer and closer they got....They were about a foot away,and suddenly....The Bus Got thinner and they fit through."WOW!!How ant-climactic!"harry said. He smacked his head on the window agian."I'm not getting paid enough for this!"he muttered.

For once,harry was thankful for time lapsing,as they reached the leaky cauldron. He dragged his trunk out. "Hello,eh eh eh...Mister potter."said a creepy looking hunchback,greeting harry."er...hi...Uh,Tom,is that you!?" "Yes...they felt the need to make me look creepy...more than usual,I mean."he said,a bit bitterly. "Hey,weren't you in a disney movie,and I sware I saw you in Frankenstein,Too?"Tom shrugged and opened the door to the leaky cauldron. before he went inside to follow harry,He pushed a button,making a car beep. "wow...Wizards have cars...!"he muttered.

"Quite a smart owl you've got there...It got here,even though they forgot to explain where she was."Tom said,glancing at hedwig. "yeah..."Harry muttered,having given up on correcting the writers a long time ago. "hey...wheres the...the...THIS IS A PARLOR?!"Harry said,shocked.He had a right to be,as Cuaron had taken the word parlor and somehow translated it into "MINISTERS SECRET OFFICE".

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

ronweazley122

Fudge was pacing the floor, while a quill took down what he said." I the Big dumb headed minister of magic, Cornelius fudge, do here by..Blah blah blah...blah blah blah,ETC,ETC,ETC.Not much time, Harry so...right, somehow you'll get a room here, You're aunt was punctured and all that mumbo jumbo...Sirius black escaped." "what's that got do do with me?" "nothing,really,just mentioning it, no one will ever get suspicious, especially the youngins who didn't read the book." Fudge said casually. Tom entered, looking creepy."SCONE?!"he said, breaking one. Harry backed away in fear."no,thanks." And that was that with that seen.

Harry entered a ratty old room."UGH!"Harry said, looking around." I'M HARRY POTTER, WHY COULDN'T I GET A SUITE AT THE HILTON HOTEL?!" he yelled."well,I think I could have gotten something better than this..."he muttered. He grabbed a book, that was unexplained where he got it from, unbuckled a belt that was on it for no reason...And...CHOMP! The book took a bite at him.
After alot of chasing, Harry caught the book and put a belt on it.

Now, time for a random change of scenery!Apparently,the weasleys and Hermione were also here! Harry entered the dining area thing."Oh...RONALD!" said Hermione's voice, sounding happy."HER-MI-O-NEE!"moaned Ron. Harry turned around." Your stupid cat scared scabbers,HER-MI-O-NEE!!"yelled Ron, looking furious.Yeah,I know what you were expecting, but come on, did you really think that in a Pg story we'd do what you thought we were doing? Honestly...."Oh,RONALD!Its what cats DO." said Hermione angrily."Bicker!"said Ron. "What?" questioned Hermione. "STOP BOTH OF YOU! YOUR TEARING THE TRIO APART!" yelled Harry, getting in a fetal position, rocking back and forth, crying. "Okay." said Ron and Hermione in unison."What?!"harry jumped up." your suppose to be bickering through the whole movie, in fact, your supposed to have a huge fight!" Harry yelled. Ron rolled his eyes." and your not suppose to be whiney/angsty till the fifth movie, but you don't here me complaining." He said dismissively.

Mr.weasley randomly pulled him to the side."Harry,can I have a word with you?" he asked,a bit to late. "sure..oh,bye the way, I LOVED you in Agent Cody Banks 2:DESTINATION LONDON, You were a great cop." Harry said.Mr.weasley's face brightened up a bit."Oh,really?You think so? Molly thought I was coming on to..."he stopped, putting on a serious face." Anyway...Sirius black is after you, or something." "I know." said harry.Mr.Weasley looked shocked." what?!" "I know, He's my godfather...and, not for much longer, as He's going to die in the fifth movie." he said, looking bitter and angsty."uh..okay...well, promise me. promise me you'll stay away from him no matter what anyone says, Even if malfoy says he called you a poopy head." He said,seriously.Harry raised a brow." what am I,Five?"he said, his thumb in his mouth.

Now, Time for school. As we enter the train station, in the hustle and bustle of....what? there already on the train?"Ron,You forgot the Curs-ed Rat!"Mrs.Weasley yelled, handing it to Ron. And so, The train moved on. "...And I waz All,'Lumos engorgio!' and she waz all 'KABOOM!'and then,she flew all up out of dat window,yo."said harry,who was wearing his favorite bling."Harry,Its not funny...You could've gotten into real trouble."hermione said,seriously.Harry looked Hermione up and down."d**n...Youza fine biatch."harry said, still looking her up and down.Hermione smacked him in the head, and took his bling off."thankyou.I needed that." he said, rubbing his head." SERIOUSLY, Harry, you could've gotten into ALOT of trouble."Hermione said, taking it from the top. "No, I couldn't." Harry said. "But, It was bloody brilliant." Ron said,because,THEY MUST slip that into the movie three or four times each."Yes,You could have!"Hermione said, ignoring ron."nope."said harry stubbornly. "YES, You C-"Started Hermione."SILENCE!DO NOT QUESTION THE GREAT HARRY POTTER!" said Ron, in a deep,deep,creepy voice.

"Lets go in this compartment, because all the others are filled up." said hermione.She opened it. To their dismay, their was some guy in their." Who's that?" said Ron."Proffesor R.J.Lupin."said hermione."How is it you know everything?!" said Ron sounding hysterical, a bit to early in the movie." Its on his briefcase, Ronald..."Hermione said, matter of factly."STOP CALLING ME RONALD, SINCE WHEN DO YOU CALL ME RONALD?!" he yelled." QUITE BOTH OF YOU, YOU COULD WAKE THE DEAD OR SOME WHERE WOLF!" Harry screamed into a bull horn.

"......So, Sirius black is after you?" said hermione."Huh?when did I mention...oh,right,time lapsing...yeah, apparently he's after me!" he said with false scaredness.Hermione and Ron looked each other in the eyes...and moved closer and closer...their lips reaching so close together, the could feel their breath on one another's faces...until the train stopped.

"DARN!" said Ron,angrily.Hermione cleared her throat,embarasedly."We can't be there already!" said hermione,still blushing, but looking surprised."Oh,sure it could...There's been so much time lapsing, anything could be after this scene, including a scene from the next movie." said harry.

Kiara Johnson

ronweazley122

is there any one else reading my story?I like to have at least three posts,before I continue

brian

yeah i just caught up,keep going, and that makes three posts including urself so just keep going because im getting impatient

ronweazley122

I'm getting impatient with myself.but,lol...I sorta didn't finish the story,yet...its on microsoft word on my comp.

Ginny Weasly

go on slowpoke. Finish typing it! and get on more or I'll smack you in the head! lol
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

*news on story update*-a while back I typed a few more sentences,but,Then I realized,I don't know what happend after the dinner.can any one refresh my memory?

ronweazley122

........................frustrated......*sigh*