News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

pick one mode of transportation u like the most

Started by firenze, June 22, 2004, 08:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

one mode of transportation u like the most

firebolt
2 (33.3%)
floo powder
1 (16.7%)
hippogriff
1 (16.7%)
invisibility cloak
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

firenze

i think i'll  rather go for the hippogriff  ;).they are majestic creatures.firebolt is too fast for me :-X,floo powder one hardly gets to see any sights ??? ,invisibilty cloak afterall one has to walk or run in it,not good enough for me ::).tell me whats ur pick and also why do you prefer it from the others.

Ginny Weasly

firebolt, mainly because it is fast! And I just do perfer it, none of anyones bussyniss why! lol
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Damion

I picked the invisacloak.  It would be fun, although, like firenze pointed out, I'd have to use my feet to get me there, still, I could cause a whole lot of Mischief along the way.

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

~ Ella

Hippogriff!!

Why: Creatures interest me far more than any wizard/human-made thing. The invisibilty cloak isn't really a way of transportation, it's more a strategy of hiding. I'd probably injure myself somehow with Floo Powder, and Firenze is right, you wouldn't get to see much. The Firebolt would be pretty amusing, but a piece of fine, fast, hand crafted wood doesn't beat a magical creature like a Hippogriff, there's so much more companionship with something that's actually alive ~ For me anyway.. ;)
~ Pure Veela...

superklutz