News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

JK Rowling???

Started by Dans_angel, March 22, 2002, 10:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans_angel

Ive heard that she is going to have a baby soon, and if she does, her books will take a long time to go to the stores cuz i think she will not have time to write a stupid book when she has baby, well, she will, but it would take a long time.....im jealous of that baby, is going to born rich and famous, and i think that tom, dan, emma and all of them are going to see him, stupid baby!!!

Kaeli

You should never curse a baby...especially one that hasn't even been born. They can't help how fortunate they are going to be. And believe me, I doubt that it is coming into this world just to spite you!  :)
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Thats very... *e-hem* self centered (sorry) of you to think of it that way.  A baby is a blessed thing, no matter if it's from a very famous autor who has every1 waiting with her stories.  Be patient, life is very ironic  ;D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Yo con ShuiBee!

Dans_angel

GOD!!!, im not cursing the baby!!!!, i was joking, i will never curse a baby, is a indefense creature, please, to the new ones: NEVER JOKE AROUND IN THIS FORUM!!

We always joke around tho... n e way, you made it sound very convincing.  You could of at least said 'j/k!' afterwards or something.

Dans_angel

i didnt thought i have to put it, i didnt think that you ppl would think that im really cursing a baby, god

Kaeli

Please forgive our misunderstanding.

Yeah.. please?

Dans_angel

well, you have to forgive me too, im a little like stupid and i fight for everything, so sorry!  :'(

*pats Dans_angel's back* 'sokay!  I like arguing a ton too.

Dans_angel

so then we cant talk to much, well, yes we can

Kaeli

Group hug everyone!!!

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey Listen! J.k Already has the books writen but she can't get them published! Its not the babys fault its the guy who married her. He was suposed to be the guy who published her bookes but he fell in love with her instead!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Lol!
*joins the group hug*