News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The 7th year-Mione's PoV

Started by Hermione~ Granger, June 25, 2004, 08:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione~ Granger

Summer was truly in England. Hermione could tell. For the past few it weeks it had been rain, which broke into humidty. She hadn't received a letter from Ron or Harry. Her mum says that she was a worry wart and to protective of them. How could she not be? Last year they had taken on V.oldemort, she didn't join them because she had been knocked out.

She sat in her room boredly, She had been waiting for awhile to swim. She glanced through her window and saw an untouched pool..It just didn't feel right..Tap,Tap Ron's owl, Pig interrupted her thoughts. Finally she thought to herself. She read Ron's letter eagerly.

Dear Hermione,
I'm sorry that I could write sooner, the conditions of the weather weren't good for delivering owls. Especially with Pig, since he is so small. How are things..not to mention you? Harry told me that he won't be able to come to my house this year because he was invitied to stay with Remus (Lupin) and he accepted.

So do you want to come over?  If so, just write yes, We'll pick you up, Dad says immidiately because of the weather..besides are floo powder network is being watched..And if we want to use it..It has to be quick.

See you soon (hopefully )
Ron

Hermione stared at the letter and immidiately scrawled down 'YES'

Kiara Johnson

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret