News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

ur life at hogwarts

Started by firenze, June 26, 2004, 04:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firenze

Lets start a little game over here .lets imagine u were on ur way to school one bright summer morning .And ola u see a hagrid standing near the bustop.U cannot believe ur eyes ,hagrid is standing right there unconscious of ur stares and gasps.People are looking at him with very disdainful expression . people are afraid of him ,its looks like the old lady standing right next to him  is asking people to call the police ,"he's pickpocket,call the POLICE".U have to help him ,u run across the street ."Hagrid",on hearing his name he looks around at u."Come lets go from here"u say to him  taking  his sleeve.Hagrid is suprised and asks " how do u know my name",
the street are blaring with the noise of the police cars,cops are closing in on u and hagrid."Lets go" u shout
"Yes go too" Hagrid bellows and picking u up like a piece of cardboard ,he cries"TO HOGWARTS"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPLETE THE STORY USING ALL THE IMAGINATION REQUIRED.GOOD LUCK.

Ginny Weasly

good start but this belongs in the fanfiction part.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret