News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a bad review

Started by pig, July 6, 2004, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

hi i  was reading my mag (total film if anyone want to now)
enyway i was reading a review on the 3rd film and i was shocked what they said about the the 3 main stars

here's what they said tell me if you think ists mean. true or any thing else

Daniel Redcliffe,Rupert Grint and Emma Watson may look the part of Harry,Ron and Hermione, but only one of them can bleedin' act. Radcliffe struggles when asked to convey any emotion more complex then a genial grin,while Grint's gormless mugging makes your eyeballs itch. if it wasn't for Watson, the sceanes where the trio dominate the screen would be twitching agony. >:(  :-[

then it goes on to say about the grown up actors there words not mian and there more nice.
if they wern't good then why  did they get chosen!

Kiara Johnson

well, they are wrong.  Rupert is a wonderful actor, he can make one laugh their shirt off, also, Dan is an ok actor, although, I do believe he is not the best, sorry.  However, he has coem along since the first movie and I believe he could get better.  Emma, Now she is good, almost as good as Tom.

pig

that okay im not saying his the best either. its just he can act and his has got a good range of skills. but what they said was mean. Rupert  is great. he is  funny more in the seconed thats beacause this film is more darker.

Ron fear of spidder great funny. like when they were tap dancing in his sleep and he woke up funny.
Emma is great in this film much better then in the seconed.

Ron 4 Hermione forever

googl

Yeah they are all rite actors, not the best though
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Audrey

review is the review and that`s it!! I mean it is an opinion of one sigle person.We,ourselves judge the movie.None can make something perfect everyone loves! l love HP films a lot and I think the director Chris is adoreble.Seat back and enjoy your HP films bliss :D :D

Lady_Luna

*claps* Hear hear! ;D
Personally, I think that review was a bit harsh, though.

hpluba

Well, a person is entitled to their own opinions. I don't wholly agree with that person, though. I think Emma and Rupert are pretty good actors, and Dan's ok. He's not the best, but he's getting better! I thought the emotionail part where he was like "He was their friend!" was a bit, ya know, over acted.  :-\
My imaginary friend says you have mental problems.

A quote from Hagrid:
    "You've got weirdos in every breed"

That's right! Weird people's got weird ideas. But I guess hpluba was right, people can have their own opinions.

Therefore, it is my opinion that the reviewer's opinion SUCKS!

Evil_To_The_Max

I had no problem with the acting,just the way the movie cut out scenes from the book.way too many introductions were removed...cedric,cho....also,did harry even cry about it in the book?I don't think he did....Its not like that scene was needed,not to mention they cut emma and rupert out of most of it....(i think daniel may have a contract stating that he will be in more scenes than anyone else...)they could of made it work that they were in there with them,right?sorry for rambling.....I do tend to go on...anyway,you get the idea.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Lord Voldem0rt

If you noticed, the person who wrote that never bad mouthed Emma.  I think that whoever wrote that review really likes Emma.
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Yeah. That makes me think the reviewer is a guy  ;D

Em

Well I hope so, if not, that's a lil wrong...*now shutting up*

Evil_To_The_Max

n/o...but that does happen sometimes.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)