News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Soundtrack

Started by 0612, July 9, 2004, 05:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've gotten the official soundtrack of POA! I'll give it a 3 1/2 stars rating. It's an enhanced CD, so you'll be able to get some stuff on the comp. But it's not much. The price is SGD$18. Anyone else got the CD?

Kiara Johnson

I have not yet purchased taht CD.  I will eventually though.  lol, I own all sorts of John Williams.  The man is, in my opinion, a Genius.

Tweetie

I spent all of my allowance on the soundtrack.  I think the music is great, but I haven't tried out the screensavers and such yet.  Did anybody do that, and what does the screensaver look like?

The screensaver? Rather lame. I can't remember what it looks like, but its simply supid. As for the wallpaper, you can find it at www.harrypotter.com

Kiara Johnson

You are always welcome to use any of my drawings for your backgrounds.  I would be honored if you did.  Here, this is my first attempt at Harry,

Tweetie

Kiara, do you mean as the background on our home computers?  That would be cool!  Your pictures are sooooo good! :)

What is the photo gallery on the soundtrack show?  I still haven't put it in my computer yet.

Maybe not so soon. I'm starting to get tired of Harry Potter wallpapers. (My dad also hopes my wallpaper is that of natural scenery because he wants me to push the new LCD monitor to the limit)
Oh, BTW, I can do photo editing and stuff, so I can help, but I prefer to not work on pictures of people. It's just not nice.