News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

funny lines/ scenes

Started by pig, July 12, 2004, 03:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

ok hi i just wanna know what lines or scenes  from harry potter  you think is realy funny.  

i think anything the weasley twins say is funny.

like when they said they locked Percy in a Pyramied  in Egypt. or when they put dragon dung in a coldren and sent it to him and Percy thought it was not personal when it was. ;D

Since I haven't memorized the lines for the third movie, I'd rather not comment. For the others:

"It's leviooooosa. Not leviosaaaa..."
"We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat" (from the book)

Ok, man. i loved this line from the 3rd movie:
"I'm gonna be a BBUUMMMPPPYYY ride!!!"
This line is not entirely funny, it's just how the shrunken head says it.

Yah, I think that's about it.

Tweetie

I like the part from the second movie when Ron is taping his wand and he says, "Say it, I'm doomed."  Then Harry says, "You're doomed."
There are funnier scenes, but I like that one.

googl

In 1 of the books not sure what 1 it says, Dudley had donewhat he had threatened to do since the age of 3, become wider than he is tall!  (its not exact words but sometin along lines of that..LOL)
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Tweetie

In the second movie,  Harry and Ron are going to the Spider's Hollow, and they hear a loud noise.  Harry says, "Don't panic," in a low voice.  Throughout the scene, Ron looks very scared.  Harry notices the spiders closing in on them and tries to leave.  Aragog says that they cannot go and Ron says, "Can we panic now???"  The way Ron says it is so funny! ;D Rupert is a good actor!

pig

i agree with you that was a funny scene and Rupert is a great acter. but what i think the way he says harry is so funny.
"harrry"
my fraind thinks it sound like his voice was cracking. probbly was ;D

Major Perigord

"last time the world cup lasted 5 days" says fred
"wow I hope it does this time" says harry
"well I dont I dont know what would happen to my record if I miss 5 days of work" says percy
"yeah someone might slip dragon dung in your office again: says goerge "that was a fertilizer sample from Norway it was nothing personal." says percy
"it was we sent it" says fred

I have to agree that was really funny.
Weasley cannot save a thing,
he cannot block a singel ring,
thats why slytherins all sing,
Weasley is our king.

Weasley was born in a bin,
he always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

Tweetie

When my mom was reading the Harry Potter books to me and my sister (I told her that she had too, they are that good!) the way my mom read some of the chapters made it so funny! ;D The first chapter of Order of the Phoenix is really funny, because of the comments Harry makes about Dudley's nicknames. (Big D, Dinky Duddedums, etc.)  J.K. knows how to tickle somebody's funny bone! ;D

Oh, and also when Haryy and Ron crash into the willow, at a certain point Ron did a little squeal (i think it was when the first time the willow smashed them).
Boy, Rupert really has potential. Bet nobody else could squeal like him.  ;D

Tweetie

In the fifth book, after Harry kissed Cho, :-*, Hermione was saying that Cho was feeling sad and confused and scared, and Ron said that nobody could feel all that at one time, because they would explode, and Hermione said that just because Ron had the emoitional range of a teaspoon, that doesn't mean that everybody does. ;D I think the fifth book is the funniest in the whole series.

sweetlikepoison

Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

krazykiki

I love the part in the 2nd movie when harry and ron are impersonating crabbe and goyle with the polyjuice potion and malfoy asks harry (crabbe or goyle...i'm not sure which...) why he's wearing glasses and harry says, "reading" and malfoy says, "i didn't know you could read" it's a lot funnier in the movie than when i explain it tho...