News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Anyone...

Started by Ace, July 14, 2004, 02:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

anyone know what a nosebag is?  ???

Fawkes

You made that up didn't u? ???

Ace

no Miss Marple i think you will find it is an actual word

googl

dictionary definition is

. A bag in which feed for a horse, ox, or the like, may be fastened under the nose by a string passing over the head.

taken rom www.dictionary.com

DISCLAIMER:no copyright infrigment is intended and I am not making any profit from the usage of the above material

saorry for legal jargon just don't want to get sued...lOL
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Kiara Johnson

lol, yes, that is correct googl.  They are used often when on the trails, easier to carry than a bucket.  Very good, you geta brownie point.

googl

Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

googl

This is yet another poinless thread with nothing to chat or debate about....thanks ace (not)

googl

no offencce intended

Ace

why do you write no offense intended, if you didnt intend to offend then you wouldnt of written that.

A classic case of a scared little boy who p*sses himself at the thought of getting the crap beaten out of him  :)

~*DansFan*~

Quote from: Fawkes on July 14, 2004, 04:04:14 AM
You made that up didn't u? ???

Is there something wrong with makeing up your own words?

Fawkes

I didn't say that! I just asked. ::) ::) :P

googl

I, Ace was trying to be considerate...anyway I'm just not goin to post about u anymore I'm fed up...Though I must thnk u cos i've moaned at you so much my post count has went well above 200

Aceisback

thats nice do u want a nosebag for it?  ???

googl

acespal

lmao!!!! Ace I love you!!! pmsl!!!!!!

by the way, how can u get sued for writing a dictionary definition?  :-\ don't be a chib!

Ginny Weasly

You can get sued for using somebody's pic with out thier name, I'm sure you can get sued for using a dictionary definition. And shut up, I'm not talking to you, ace, or you acespal, I'm simply answearing a question.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret