News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

EVIL KIARA

Started by Kiara Johnson, July 19, 2004, 07:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Sits oon a dias, looking out over the vast hall of her dark castle.  HEr emerald eyes sweeping the magical creatures who dwell there.  She looks to her right to gaze upon the Devil himself.  Wondering how long it would be until they are to be wed.

The once kind and loving Kiara has changed, her true self gained, the one she was meant to be now the only thing left.  Or isit?*

~Harry Potter~

(when is this.  during school or how many years after?)
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Kiara Johnson

(quite a few years lter, after my marrage to Max and after the children have grown, even ofter the death of Voldem0rt)

~Harry Potter~

(ok but just one last question. do you want max to be the person to save you.  I don't mind i just want to know)
*is sitting at his desk at the Ministry.  He feels something strange but he just shrugs it off.*

Kiara Johnson

(A always, he is the only one who can.)

*Kiara looks again at ehr new master, all thoughts of her past have but drained away.*

~Harry Potter~

*suddenly feels as if half of him is gone.* There is only one cause for this.* He starts to leave and trys to find out where Kiara is*

Evil_To_The_Max

*lyes,locked in a chamber,chained to a wall,unconsious*

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

**The Devil sits on his throne, he is in his human form, his incandescent white hair falls down his back, his Gothic clothing is black an d his eyes still show no light what so ever, the blackest pools ever seen by any who dares to look into them..

Kiara turns again to her master and tilts her head, in a manner that she has done all her life when is curious for something,*

My Lord, what is it we wait for?

Ginny Weasly

*was sitting in her office and see's harry walk past. Stands and walks over to him looking extramly worried* My links to Kiara and Max are gone. Somethings wrong with them.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

Kiara Johnson

D{  We wait for something to happen.

*Looks ciofused, but says nothing*

Ginny Weasly

*bites her lip* We have to find Max...(hey Kiara, I have a question, are you gonna write a story about this? I just wanna know.)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

*when he realizes where he is,he jumps up,only to fall back to the floor*d**n...*looks around nervously*where am I?

Kiara Johnson

(Perhaps this is persisely why I ahve started thus thread hun. ;)  You ppl are etting t know me quite well, I think perhaps it is time to kill you all.  lol)

Kiara Johnson

*Tilts her head in the direction of the dungeon*  what is it we have down there, my Lord?

D:  He is of no concern to you.  Ignore it.