News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

MAJOR hp and audition news!!!

Started by Hermione_Granger, July 7, 2002, 11:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

:o
i have some major news........wanna know where to send ur auditions? what the phone number/fax #? is there gonna be a 4th movie??? need sum pics??
when is the 5 book cuming out? i have the answers! just e-mail me questions @
Shelbyanswers02@aol.ca
or u can im me! i answer all of u a.s.a.p.!!!!!!!!!!!!
(ps - they r recasting hermione harry and ron! wanna know why? email me!!! or just reply to this!!!!!!)
 ::) :o :D ;) ;D
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

They have to recast Harry and Co.  They are getting too old, and they'll soon pass the age they're supposed to play..
But I thought that there was only gonna be the 2 movies?  That's what it said at the official site.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

:'(Really? Maybe it changed! Yes, plz, Hermione, I want to know everything! Please? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

I think they might be making the 3rd movie...I saw the possible canadit for Sirius Black and Remus Lupin! ^o^ Lupin looked so perfect! o.o Sirius? Ah, he was okay! :)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Hermione_Granger

ya they r recasting so that means mnore movies!!!!!
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Gengi

^^; It's going to seem so weird without Dan playing Harry!

hpcoolest5

:(Mmmmmmm......... Even if I did get to be part of the cast, I might not meet him.... :-\ :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

You'd see him tho!

Yeah, it is gonna be weird seeing a Harry Potter that isn't Daniel... it's just like the 'Never Ending Story'.  They got a new actor for each film.

MrsRadcliffe0480

NOOO! Don't recast my Danny-poo! No one will ever be as good as Danny is/was. :-*
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

woodlover315

OMG i wanna be in the forth movie i just wanna be an extra as long as  im on set wit sean biggerstaff!!!!!!!!!!(lol) i dont care i just wanna go to england and make the movie im a really good actress and i can do any person!!!!!(lol) omg e-mail me please its meg4120@hotmail.com i love sean so much i am so obbssed OMG ttyls byes p.s. why are they recasting them three? byes meg biggerstaff ;)
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

woodlover315

OMG i wanna be in the forth movie i just wanna be an extra as long as  im on set wit sean biggerstaff!!!!!!!!!!(lol) i dont care i just wanna go to england and make the movie im a really good actress and i can do any person!!!!!(lol) omg e-mail me please its meg4120@hotmail.com i love sean so much i am so obbssed OMG ttyls byes p.s. why are they recasting them three? byes meg biggerstaff ;)
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

MrsRadcliffe0480

I asked my 'rents if I could be an extra in the HP movies and they said I couldn't go to England!  >:( As Shui said.... understandable. Oh well. I'd do ne thing to meet Dan Radcliffe. I think I'll go the NY premiere of COS. It's coming up soon isn't it? Does ne one know when it is??  ???
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

hm... In november before the 16th or w/e..

Gengi

Yeah, like the 15th or something....hm *scratches head* I'll have to watch the second trailer again....  :)

Lily_Evans

hey!,thanks for the info!, good luck for Hermione!, hey who knows?, you could be the next Hermione!