News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

ARE WE LOOSING HAGRID?

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 4, 2004, 08:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Harry Potter actor Robbie Coltrane is unsure about whether he'll carry on with his role as Hagrid in the final three films.

Coltrane has appeared in all three films so far, and is currently involved in filming the fourth movie in the series, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

In an interview with The Sunday Herald, he was asked about whether he would stay on for the final three movies.

"I don't know," he admitted. "I really don't know what the circumstances will be for the last three.

"I don't know if I should be saying this, although if anyone has got any brains they'll have worked it out, but if Jo Rowling hasn't finished books six and seven within the next two years, the kids we've got at the moment will be too old to play the parts. And they may not even want to.

"In some ways I would rather get on with something else, but I don't want to say that because it sounds so f***ing ungrateful."

"So, no, I don't know if I'm going to do any more," he concluded.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is due for release next year.

pig

arr that sad i hope he is in the the final 3   :(

Fawkes

Quote from: pig on August  5, 2004, 05:49:21 AM
arr that sad i hope he is in the the final 3   :(
yeah me too.. :(

Em

It would really suck if he wasn't

i have seen some of his other movies, if he is in it for $$$$$ hed be better off with harry potter movies......

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!