News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mugglenet Poster Contest

Started by Tweetie, August 7, 2004, 02:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweetie

http://www.mugglenet.com/hbpcontest/

People were asked to draw what they think the 6th book's cover should look like.  The finalists have been picked!  By clicking on the link, you can vote for your favorite cover!  Click on each cover to get a bigger picture of it. ;D  Post and tell what you voted for!  I voted for cover #1.

Fawkes

Thanx tweetie!
I'll have to vote tommorow my stupid computer isn't showing images!

Tweetie

Your welcome!  I love helping my fellow Harry Potter buddies keep updated! ;)
I hate it when computers do things like that!  >:( *glares angrily at Fawkes's computer*
Thank you to however gave me my first Chocalate Frog.  I'm hoping to get 100 posts so I give them, too! :)

Fawkes

yeah stupid computer *smacks computer*
anyway it wasn't me that gave u that 1st choclate frog but I gave you now...you deserve it! ;) :-* :sweetheart:

Tweetie

Thank you, Fawkes! :D I will reward you when I get 100 posts.  I have 50, so I only have 50 to go!
Mugglenet has lots of different contests.  The home page informs you of all new contests, the deadlines, and when the finalists can be voted for.

pig

it was me your always helpfull giving inforamation and evrything ow and i just voted . i picked number 3 i loved the colours and the art. i think that was the best but it was a hard choice ow and thanks for telling me.

Tweetie

:D Thank you, Pig!  You guys are so nice on here! :-* Hugs and kisses and Chocolate Frogs for everyone when I have 100 posts! ;D

Fawkes

pig

Tweetie

The five winners have been chosen. :)  http://www.mugglenet.com The first news story on the site will give links to see the winning covers.

_Lavender_

Thank you Tweetie. And good luck on your 100 posts, love. Just RP, and talk to us all, and you'll have more than you can imagine. lol. We're quite talkative.

:-* Lavender
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

pig

the one i voted for wone. congratulation