News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

OOTP Paperback Release

Started by Tweetie, August 11, 2004, 02:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audrey

It is about 1,780 yen...I know I shouldn`t make you coufused any more ;D $9 is not bad,they are cheaper in the US than in the UK.cool,actually,I prefer US edition and did you know that Papar backs of the US are ligther than that of UK?

Fawkes

I prefer th UK Version.. It looks more original..  :-\

Em

I don't remember what the UK version looks like, but what do you mean by 'origanal'

Audrey

I`ve got UK edition,the yellow-ish cover with Phoenix on it!The US edition is blue-ish with Harry on it,right?Don`t remember much..... :-\

Em

oh, ok, lol, yes it is, sorry, hyper, can't think strait, or at all..... Yes, I like the 5th cover, US one, it's the best outa the others! My fave color! haha

Audrey

What colour do you think the 6th will be?? Hope it will be green,i dunno,but green hasn`t been used,no?(I dunno about the US edition)What do you guys think?

Fawkes

Quote from: Audrey on December  2, 2004, 07:08:12 PM
What colour do you think the 6th will be?? Hope it will be green,i dunno,but green hasn`t been used,no?(I dunno about the US edition)What do you guys think?
I have a feeling it WILL be green..(UK Version).. dunno why

Em

I don't think it will have a main color like the 5th one (US) I am trying to think of what would go with the title, Half-blood Prince, hmmm....

Let's see... Half-blood prince... I get it! BLOOD! RED!  ;D

Nah... Just kiddin'. Well, I hope it'll be purple, my favourite!

Em

hmm, well it can't be blue again, so my fave color is out....I don really know, can't think, too early....

Ginny Weasly

purple's my fav too. the fourth book was more green than anything.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

I think it'll be multicolored!!!! lol..... Red with one of their weird animated character pictures of the half blood prince, I wonder who that could be...*thinks*

Audrey

tha book is greener...I hope it will be published very soon and we can laugh talking about what colour it is(eventually) ;D

I want it purple! (Quirell's turban)  ;D

Audrey

purple is nice colour as well.so we will see!We`ve never have them purple in colour yet,eh??So we can have it purple ;Djust can`t wait,huh?