News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

OOTP Paperback Release

Started by Tweetie, August 11, 2004, 02:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweetie

Tomorrow, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will be released in paperback.  I have it in hardback, but I wonder how thick it is in paperback.  GOF was pretty thick.  If the books get any bigger, they'll need to be in separate volumes!

Fawkes

Quote from: Tweetie on August 11, 2004, 02:11:25 AM
If the books get any bigger, they'll need to be in separate volumes!
yeah it'll be easier to read that way. ;D

pig

it came out in england in july. but i still havent bought it.

My OOTP back cover is breaking off...

Fawkes

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Tweetie

I bought it in hardcover.  However, I treat it like a hunk of gold, so its probably the best conditioned book I have.  I would never get it in paperback because my paperbacks have a tendency to wear out VERY quickly because I reread them so many times.  (As you can tell, I love reading! :))  I like hardcovers because they are more durable and they are larger, so they can't be lost as easily.  (Not that I would ever lose a book, paperback or hardcover! ;))

Yeah, paperbacks are generally less durable than Hardbacks, but they break off just as easily.  ;D

Em

My books are not in the greatest condition, but I have learned to take better care of them  ;D

Ginny Weasly

not me. I start to read a book, them I lay it down so the spin is up and tend to leave it there for sometimes month on end.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

lol Gin,
Yes, I have seen you OOTP book.......You Left it In The Rain!!!!!!  >:( BAD GINNY!

Fawkes

Audrey

I just love to read the books in the bed to help me to fall asleep easily but OOTF paperback is too heavy to relax myself !!!! ::)but really enjoyable!

Fawkes

Quote from: Audrey on October 26, 2004, 08:54:52 PM
I just love to read the books in the bed to help me to fall asleep easily but OOTF paperback is too heavy to relax myself !!!! ::)but really enjoyable!
lol me too! I love to read it in bed! ;D
But like you said.. it was really uncomfortable to read OOTP :-X >:(

Em