News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

who wants to audition? sum parts u can audition for! and bonus parts too!

Started by Hermione_Granger, July 8, 2002, 12:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

u wanna audition?????? ???
well, i do too! i have all the parts u can audition for!!
need to know where to send in your auditions? want the phone #? or the fax #? email me or reply here!!!
email - Shelbyanswers02@aol.ca
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I wish I could audition.. but my 'rents won't let me go to England just for a movie.. understandable.. ::) (like I could get in anyway! lol :D)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

cho_chang

hey Shelby, my user name is Cho_Chang but u know me from the Daniel radcliffe website. Listen I sent u an e-mail, please reply soon!!!

Cho Chang (Lauren)

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I didn't notice until I looked at the amount of posts.  :-[ I feel really stupid now! ^_^;;

Gengi

Hoohoo! We have 2 Cho's now?! :o How confusing! ;D;

I would like to try out for an extra or something! But I don't have the cash to be flying out to England for something I'm probably wouldn't make it in! :s I think Prami should try out! :D After all, she's the actress around here! ^^
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Yup!  She is!  
But you record urself doing the audition, then send it to the UK.  

Hermione_Granger

hey guys, its easy to audition for a extra, cuz they need all the extra's you can get! about cash, save up every penny, and try doing extra work outside the house also.
i am sory if i dont email you right away, but sicne mym parents r split, i can only check my aol at my mums, but dont worry, i 'll be there relaly soon :-) in abot three or two or even one days!!!!!!!
sum ppl u can audition for the three bonus parts are harry, ron and herminoe! thats right, they're recasting them!!!!!!! im auditoing for hermione!
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Gengi

Wow! Really? ^_^ Well, good luck!

Shui: But you would still need to fly out there to film! :-\ And I would probably freeze!!! o___o It snows heavily there for crying out loud!! ._. Burr.

But I guess it could be fun to do it for the heck of it! :D Haahaa! Oh! ;D I'm coming up with scripts to a funny skit! ;D;D;D Got most of the names done, if I ever finish, Me, Prami, and you and some other peoples should film it! ^.^ Another crazy dream of mine? probably, but it sounds funny! :D

hpcoolest5

>:(I wanna try for Hermione or someone, mostly Hermione, cos I'm just like her, and I don't have a tape recorder or any way of getting there!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Yeah you'll have to spend money to fly there, but you'd probably make it all back, depending on what part you get.
Cool!  A script!  Not a crazy dream!  That would be fun!  Making movies are awesome... I still remember that "Circle of the Feet" LotR parody.  heeheehee  :D

Gengi

Lol! I remember that! :D But I've still never seen it yet! :-\

woodlover315

i want to auditon...............come on being on the same set as one of the hottest and soon to be my b/f lol well anyway please get back to me on that  :-\
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*