News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My Wesite!!!

Started by magicball356, August 22, 2004, 08:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magicball356

Hey, Umm..havn't been here for a while, I've been working on my story(Harry Potter and the Search of Mirrors) And I've just started my website..hehe!!And I would really like to feature some of the stories here, they're pretty amazing. Please post here if you'd like your story(s) on my site! I'll preview your story, and try to update it as much as possible. From now to September(which is when my site officially starts) I'm taking 2 stories, not including my own..so, please post!!
I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>

magicball356

Well...actually, I decided that it would be nice to start slow, and work my way towards adding stories from other people..so..yep!
I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>