News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Extra Books

Started by 0612, October 5, 2004, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have "Qudditch thru the ages" and "Fantastic Beasts"?

Quidditch only
1 (7.1%)
Fantastic Beasts only
0 (0%)
Both
8 (57.1%)
None
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

I bought the two together

Tweetie

I have both, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and Quidditch Through the Ages.  I didn't buy them together, though.  I bought Fantastic Beasts when it came out in paperback.  (I love it so much, I've read it so many times that the spine is coming off! :-[)  I got Quidditch Through the Ages for Christmas a year later.  It's in better shape that Fantastic Beasts. :-\

Ginny Weasly

I got both, my mum bought them for me...ehh, I'm not very good at keping books nice as I tend to pick them up then lay them down for weeks till I want to read some more. I er...kinda havet'a staple my Fantasic beasts....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Oh, well. Nothing's really wrong. You should see my paperback Goblet Of Fire. (I've now got GOF volume 1 and GOF volume 2)  ;D

ronweazley122

thats exactly what my lil' bro did to our paper back gof...

Lady_Luna

My hardcover GOF is demented and in like two pieces from overuse. ;D
And yes, I have both of those books!

Audrey

I got both of them..they are very interesting to read..Actually I`ve got a friend who has tried to catch Kappa in the mountain in Japan..she is a bit crazy but says she still believes that Kappa does exists!!It was a real laugh to find out Kappa in that book :D :D :D

Em

I have them both in Hardcover, and they are in perfect condition.....GOF, Ah, not so much :( >:( :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

Hey, did you notice, in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, JK missed out the Boggart and the Dementor?

Em

Never thought about it, but I guess so....actaully it's been a while.....lol

Em

It has been a while since I have read the books....

Oh...
I've been using Fantastic beasts as a bookmark for my OOTP. I'm reading it all over again.

Em

cool, lucky, I have enough to read right now...