News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who Will Die In 6th Book?

Started by Tweetie, October 22, 2004, 06:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you predict will die in the 6th book?

Ron
1 (4.2%)
Hermione
1 (4.2%)
Hagrid
5 (20.8%)
Neville
2 (8.3%)
Dumbledore
8 (33.3%)
McGonagall
2 (8.3%)
Other Teacher (please post)
2 (8.3%)
Other Character (please post)
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Tweetie

J.K. Rowling has announced that somebody will die in the sixth Harry Potter book.  She has only given us the hint that the person dieing is somebody Harry has known since the first book.  I have started this poll so that you may tell the forum who you think will die.  Please vote and then post! :)

I think that Neville might die because Bellatrix has already tortured his parents to insanity and I believe that she wants to kill Neville since he is a Longbottom.

Fawkes

Yes.. I've read that in MSN..

I voted for Neville..
but it could also be Ginny, Fred/George or anyone else from the weasleys (either than ron).. :-\

Em

Ginny Weasly

I think it's Dean or Seamus. Don't know why, just a wierd feeling.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

We will jus haveta wait, but we'll find out soon enough...

Bet it's Dumbledore. Voldem0rt has been after his neck for years.

Fawkes

Yeah but dumbledore can't die in the 6th book! He's too important! :o

Lady_Luna

It might be Neville, I guess.  I really don't have a guess. ???

Fawkes

Audrey

i voted Hagrid...I hate guessing no matter who dies in the 6th book :'(Is it too sure that someone whom Harry has know since the 1st book???

Em

everybody would be after Rowling if she killed off Dumbledore..........

Audrey

well am guessing Dumbledore is still very important.I don`t wanna him dead :-X

Fawkes

Quote from: Audrey on November 24, 2004, 10:07:25 PM
well am guessing Dumbledore is still very important.I don`t wanna him dead :-X
neither do I.. :-X

Em

It's kinda weird that Richard Harris died and we are talking about Dumbledore dieing :-\..... Harry'd be a bit lost without him don't ya think, I mean, not many people believe that Voldem0rt is back and Dumbledore wasn't around when they were at the ministry of magicand Voldy came.... Harry, well, probably wouldn't be around anymore.....dunno, but I want the book to come out in the summer time, that way I'll have something to do ;D

Audrey

Yeah,the rumour says the 6th will be published in summer time :)It will be the great summer read anyway :)You need the most powerful sun screen,huh?
You can chill out to see who dies on the beach....*sigh*so I don`t know if it`s the great summer read though.... ;D