News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~??Max??~*Rp...

Started by Evil_To_The_Max, November 2, 2004, 08:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

*Max,or what appears to be him enters the common room*

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara looks up from her usual spot in front f the fire and smiles*  Hey you

Evil_To_The_Max

*nods,appearing to be looking for something...Not at all like max*

Kiara Johnson

max?  What are you doing?  *Kiara asked, her emereald eyes following his every move.*

Evil_To_The_Max

*smiles evily at kiara*I'm just looking for something...*his eyes flash red,just in case she missed the evil smile*

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara stood and walked towards him, ther ewas definately something wrong here.*  Hum, what are you doing, really?

Evil_To_The_Max

*smiles again*if you must know,I'm here to kill you.And,I'm not max.*laughs*

Kiara Johnson

* Kiara nodded her head and took a step forward towards him, her emerald eyes no longer emerald but just ad red, perhaps even deeper so, that the others.  *As I thought. And might I enquire as to why, before you go trying to stop me in my tracks.  *She asked, her tone dripping with venom by now, and obviously her defenses up to the fullest. *

Evil_To_The_Max

*his eyes turn red*why don't you take a guess?I'm evil,its my job, darling.Your good.I'm evil.see where I'm going with this?*laughs*and just in case you wanted to kill me,I am endowed with all of you and maxes powers.I'm going to replace you....

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara raised a borw.*  Sarcastic SOB aren't you.  Perhaps you know then that it won't be so easy to get rid of me.  You say you have my powers, and Max's, that's intresting then i know how to defend myself from you as well.  How do you tink this is going to work then.  *She began to walk slowly around the Demon, studying him, scrutinizing his movements, in all, basicaly getting a feel for what and who he was.*

Evil_To_The_Max

interesting...You haven't even bothered to ask where your darling max is?

Kiara Johnson

How is that interesting, when I already know you've more than likely done something with him. * Kiara kept her eyes on his every move, her tone about as calm as it could be, indicating she was quite angry. *

Evil_To_The_Max

perhaps...he's dead.*seems to be enjoying tghis for a moment then gets right down to business...*Actually,Your not to die.Not your body,anyway.

Kiara Johnson

*Her lips turned up into a sneer. *  And I suppose this is what you have done to Max?

Evil_To_The_Max

actually,it isn't. I guess you could say I'm his dark side...Embodied.This is my body of course,in maxes image.*shrugs* *laughs at his own willingness to give away so much information.*I do drone on,don't I?I'm sorry...