News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter VCD/DVD

Started by 0612, November 2, 2004, 09:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEY! I heard that the DVD and VCD of HP-POA is gonna be released soon!

Fawkes

Yeah ... I can't wait!
Can you believe? I haven't seen the movie yet! :'(

Em

Wow I ahve seen it twice! And umm,it's VHS and DVD unless VCD stands for something that i haven't heard of...

Tweetie

I believe that Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will come out on November 23.  I saw a sign in the mall. :) I hope my parents will buy it for me for Christmas, because I don't have enough money!  I think it is about thirty dollars.

Fawkes, the third movie was okay, but I think that the second movie was the best.  Just my opinion, though. :-\

Em

I don't like the movies, they are too childish....still I will buy it....

-mIcHeLle-

I don't really like PS and Cos. POA wasn't that bad but it sorta disappointed me. Most likely just rent it and not choose to buy it.

-Shelley-

Em

I dunno, im kind of obbsesed with Harry Potter, just not the movies, lol....

_Lavender_

Humm...I prefer the books, too. Though the third movie was the funniest, I like the third BOOK ten times better. I'm not much of a HP movie buff..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Em

Well, I can't say they suck cause they are so much different from the movies because all movies are like that if they are made from the books......I do like the third the best, but it was still too childish, but I guess littler kids like them more than the older ones.....

_Lavender_

*is laughing* I couldn't agree more, I suppose. *shrug*

Em

lol, it's true though, I don't see how hard it would be to put more from the book in the movie and take out stuff that does not happen *has a very serious look on her face* I'll try to change that when I get into the movie making business....laughs....

pig

heeehe it comes out on the 19th in england

_Lavender_

humm....it comes out on the 23rd here. Pretty sure.

Quote from: emmawatsongirl on November  4, 2004, 10:47:07 AM
Wow I ahve seen it twice! And umm,it's VHS and DVD unless VCD stands for something that i haven't heard of...

:o You dunno what's a VCD? It's basically a Video Compact Disc.  I mean, it's quite common, sure you never heard of it before?

Em

that's what I consider a DVD.....