News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which Pet?

Started by 0612, November 22, 2004, 08:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which magical pet would you choose?

Crup
4 (17.4%)
Diricrawl
0 (0%)
Hippogriff
8 (34.8%)
Chimera
1 (4.3%)
Kneazle
2 (8.7%)
Other (Please Specify)
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Oh well... At least living in the middle of nowhere means you won't have neighbours banging their doors at 3am in the morning, waking the whole neighbourhood. And at least living in the middle of nowhere means you won't have those crazy people deep-frying chicken wings for sale IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Yep, no kidding. That horrible oil they use stinks, and it has already formed a layer over my fish tank. The fish can't breathe, can you imagine that? There lots of good stuff, not living in a flat...

Em

No, but the phone is ringing at 3AM, Very popular for fireworks, which I don't mind, but a lot of work on a farm, but we just live in the fields, not that great living here though.  We get so much snow we have to leave 4 hours early to get to where you want, makin up school into the middle of summer, some weeks you go to school once because it's cancled....but I love where I live ;D though we don't have a balcany or anything, just a rundown old trailer :P not too bad though ;D

Fawkes

Quote from: 0612 on November 23, 2004, 08:23:39 AM
Hunh? Both of you (Fawkes and Alexa) called for a crup, but apparently one of you didn't vote! Go on, vote!

Oh, BTW a Kneazle for me. I love cats.
I voted :-X

pig

i want that creature witch finds ya gold what it called niffler is it that they sound so qute and gold ya cant go wrong there.

But don't forget, nifflers wreck homes. ;D

Em

Gold ooo that equals money, and then rish, then whatever you want then greediness then people hating you because you are so greedy but they act as if they like you becaus eyou have money and I am really hyper and this could go on for a while!

Audrey

For me hippogriff of course! I wish I could fly...well it might make me cry coz of coldness up high in the sky in this season though.... :-\

Em

make the best of the coldness, well the snow if you get any....Then again that's why there are jets and airplains or airplanes, dunno, but those pollute the world....

Tweetie

I would like to have a Chimera.  It would make an excellent watchdog! ;D

I'm not sure I'd want a pet that would disappear. (Dodo)

A hippogriff would be nice, transporting you places and such, but I'd like it to be more ferocious, not only when you insult it, but that's just me. :)

What they need is an animal that has all talents: ferociousness, loyalty to its owner, ability to help lost people, and anti-muggleness.  That would be great!!!  :D

A Chimera?!? According to Fantastic Beasts, a Chimera can hardly be tamed. So before it becomes you watchdog, it'll bite your head off first.  ;D

Em

lol, I'll keep my head!  ;D

Audrey

Now I just can`t get you out of my head....take my head away ;D

Em

lol, hit your head off a desk a few times, just be sure you don't lose any important info, like I did ;D

Audrey

pig

yeah but i would help peole with it like the poor ect