News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which Pet?

Started by 0612, November 22, 2004, 08:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which magical pet would you choose?

Crup
4 (17.4%)
Diricrawl
0 (0%)
Hippogriff
8 (34.8%)
Chimera
1 (4.3%)
Kneazle
2 (8.7%)
Other (Please Specify)
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Oh, for those who haven't read Fantastic Beasts, the pets would be described here:

Crup
Creature alike Jack Russel Terrier with a forked tail. Very anti-muggle and very faithful to owner.

Diricrawl
Better known to muggles as the 'Dodo'. It is able to vanish at will and reapper somewhere else.

Hippogriff
I don't think you need an explanation for this one, do you?

Chimera
A rare Greek monster with a lion's head, a goat's body and a dragon's tail. It is vicious and bloody and extremely dangerous.

Kneazle
An extremely faithful cat-like pet that can bring the owner home if he is lost.

So who will it be?

Fawkes

Alexa_Again

Em

I wanna hippogriff so I can fly away, far far away :) ;D, I wish....

Hunh? Both of you (Fawkes and Alexa) called for a crup, but apparently one of you didn't vote! Go on, vote!

Oh, BTW a Kneazle for me. I love cats.

Em

the only reason I like cats is because they like mice, then the dogs come in, lol, just joking ;D

They like mice? I thought they'd like nothing better than to eat mice. LOL  ;D

Em

I wouldn't mind having a cat around :P, no more mice!

You mean you've got mice running around your home?  :o

Em

kind of, once in a while, um, usually hiding not out running around, but that's what you get for living on a farm.....least we don't have a basement, or else we'd have snakes!

LIVING ON A FARM!?! Cool! We don't have such space over here in Singapore. We live cramped up in flats. No mice, but no fun either. NOT EVEN A BALCONY! Talk about a garden or A FARM!

Em

well that's what in the middle of nowhere means and that's why my bus ride is 2 hours long :(

Oh well, that's only one bad thing! (And a 2 hour bus ride isn't too bad, is it?)

Em

um it really sucks, you get home really late.......but i like living in the middle of nowhere, lots of trails to ride bikes on ;D