News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

***The Final Showdown***

Started by 0612, November 29, 2004, 08:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Whee... My first bit of fan fiction! Well, this has no continuation from any book at all. Oh, BTW, I hardly log on, so you guys gotta wait a bit for the next parts*

BTW, this is my style: I'll write a little in a post, I'll do many posts, so just in case something happens and I have to stop, I wouldn't lose so much data.

Enough talk, here goes!

The Final Showdown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, the only thing Lord Voldem0rt has in mind is destroying Harry, the boy who had destroyed him years ago and stripped him off his body...

And now, he was going to acheive his goal, the one he has craved for ever since his return to a human body...

He has kidnapped Dumbledore. Surely, this would attract Harry to him. And sure enough, Harry could not ignore it. He walked right into Lord Voldem0rt's lair.

There was Albus Dumbledore, bound and gagged, tied to the ground. And right beside him was Lord Voldem0rt himself, who turned to look at Harry, an evil grin spreading on his face. His plan has worked exactly the way he wanted it to.

There were no death eaters. Just Harry, Voldem0rt and Dumbledore. Voldem0rt stood up and walk towards Harry, who stood there. Very much afraid that Dumbledore would lose his life because of him.

And then Voldem0rt spoke. "I won't do anything to him." He walked right in front of Harry. "I only want" he poited his wand at Harry's throat "your life".

Em

(thanks, Em)

Harry wasn't going to just give up his life. He remembered the propecy "Neither can live while the other survives". Killer or victim? He chose killer.

"Not without a fight, my lord" Harry said, looking straight into Voldem0rt's face.

Voldem0rt whipped his wand away from Harry's throat. He lifted into the air and screamed "AVADA KE-" and just then Harry said "Expelliarmus". Voldem0rt's wand was knocked out of his hand.

It propelled to the other side of the room. Voldem0rt dived towards it, but before he was even near it, Harry had shouted "IMPEDIMENTA!!!"

Voldem0rt was caught in mid air. He fell hard onto the ground, he was slowed down and crawled jerkily to his wand.

"Accio Wand!" Harry shouted. Voldem0rt's wand flew across the room and Harry caught it.

Voldem0rt looked as though he was bound by invisible ropes. He crawled across the room but instead of going for his wand he lunged at Dumbledore, grasping Dumbledore's throat.

Harry knew Voldem0rt was trying to scare Harry, but he was not going to let Voldem0rt do it. Pointing his own wand straight at Voldem0rt, he screamed "REDUCTO!".

The blasting spell worked well, Voldem0rt was lifted from the ground and smashed against the wall.

Then the impediment jinx wore off. He turned to look at Harry and dived straight at him...

pig

(thanks)

Without a wand, however, that was a bad move, and Harry had not played seven years' of Quidditch for nothing. He dived sideways and Voldem0rt's hands only caught thin air.

Then he worked his Dark Arts. His wand flew off Harry's slightly slackened grip. With a surge of fear, Harry saw Voldem0rt catch his wand in his hands...

And then voldem0rt reached for his dark mark. Harry knew he was attempting to call his death eaters for help, and Harry wasn't going to let him do that.

Bringing his wand down from the air in a swishing action, Harry shouted "Wingardium Leviosa!" He immediately gained control of Voldem0rt's hand. He forced it away with his wand tip.

"No, no, no." Harry said mockingly, hoping to provoke Voldem0rt. "I like it just like this, just me and you." Voldem0rt's face contorted with fury for a moment.

"Very well." He said and lifted his wand to point straight at Harry's heart...

"CRUCIO!" he screamed. Harry had no time to resist. The curse hit him right in the heart. Pain surged through his body and he was forced to kneeling position.

Then he heard Voldem0rt's voice, as though from far away, say the words "AVADA KEDAVRA!". Although the pain was so intense, he did not want to die...

He forced his muscles to work, and they did. He managed to roll sideways as the blast of green light hit the stone floor right beside him.

The pain drained out of his body. He was angrier than ever. He swung his wand upwards and shouted "STUPEFY!". Right at the same time, Voldem0rt had shouted "Protego!"

The stunner hit the shield and bounced off towards the ceiling, cracking it instantly.

(GUYS! I'm really bored. Anyone wanna talk to me, please go ahead!)

Harry was slightly confused. Voldem0rt took the chance to send another killing curse at him, which thankfully missed. It blown a hole in the wall.

Harry realized that he could not fight Voldem0rt alone. He needed help fighting Voldem0rt.

Just as he's thinking, Voldem0rt sent another killing curse. Harry rolled sideways again and a gold galleon fell out of his pocket...

Then Harry remembered. Back in his fifth year, he had organized a Practical Defence group, called the DA. He remembered Hermione had used Galleons as a method of communiction, similar to that of the Dark mark.

Then he remembered that his galleon had a dent in the center. The particular galleon that fell out of his pocket had a dent in its centre.

At that point of time, he had to duck another killing curse, but now he had a plan...