News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dvd sales

Started by Kiara Johnson, December 6, 2004, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Warner Home Video's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was last week's top-selling DVD and VHS and was the nation's second-best rental title. First-week sales numbers are estimated to have topped 9 million units. Gross rental spending is estimated to have topped $10 million during the same frame.

Audrey

It is out now here as well and I love the package design :)

Em

I like the cover, I don't know if it's the same here or not, but they did not use the one they were supposed to, that made me mad! Not fair... Haha, no, I don't care that much, it's still cool! ;D

Kiara Johnson

I bought the boz set this time, I know I probably should have waited, but decided it was best and cheapest in the long run.  lol

I haven't seen it here in Singapore yet, and anyway if it is out, there would be adverts all over the place, but I haven't seen any yet.

Em

I can wait til X-mas ;D to see it, Agiain... ;D

Kiara Johnson

lol, I could never wait, well, ok, I suppose I could have.  You know, read the book again until then.  heehee

Em

I have too many other books to read, and I can wait cause I saw it like 2 or 3 times already...

Audrey

All the book shops starting to display HP dvd as a Christmas gift suggestion here and it`s nice to see toooooo many of them on the shelf!!

HEY! I've seen it too! Curiously, it's going at S$16.90, which is real cheap. (COS Started out at S$30 and is still about S$20!)

Em

I can get it for $7.99 ;D

Fawkes

I finally bought the 3rd movie! (And I finally watched it. I never went to the cinema..) I can't believe how much stuff they took out! :o ... It's the worst HP movie so far! anyone agree?

Em

Nope, I like it... But think, they take stuff out for all movies made from books...

Fawkes

Quote from: em on December 17, 2004, 07:50:44 PM
Nope, I like it... But think, they take stuff out for all movies made from books...
yeah.. but not everything!! He took half the book out!