News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HBP date out today.

Started by lpking3, December 22, 2004, 09:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpking3

HBP date was released today. There is a secret way of finding out the date on J.K. Rowling.com. The sixteenth of July 2005 over here in the U.S.
Administrator of http://www.wtc.ne1.net

Fawkes

Hermione~ Granger

~Harry Potter~

The exact day is July 16 so i heard.  But the book is done.  It just takes a while to get published and stuff.  I bet someone will try and break in and steal the first copy from her house.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

lpking3

Yeah good luck with that. She's a billionaire, she probably has one of the best security systems in the world.
Administrator of http://www.wtc.ne1.net

ronweazley122

Lol.Yeah,true...they probably wouldn't come back with there life let alone a book manuscript....."RELEASE THE RABID BULL DOGS THAT HAVEN'T EATEN IN MONTHS!"

~Harry Potter~

people have actually try to steal just the last chapter.  Think about the whole book.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

I thought it was July 14th? I dunno...  ;D

Oh, and about the security, I bet she has snipers on tall towers. (LOL, just kidding)

Em

Who would be stupid enough to go for her house... How could you be so sure they book was even in the house... People high-jacked truck loads of the 5th book before it was out... She lost $250,000 becasue of that... Not that I feel to bad, I mean, come on, she is richer than the Queen of England!

Audrey

Yeah true...I just remember I couldn`t go home coz Harry came to London Odeon in Leicester SQ!!It made all London city crazy and it made my journey from my work,Westminster to my home Tower Bridge 2hours long!!!!J.K has got such a power,obviously more than Queen`s golden jubilee!!

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!