News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*new years party*rp

Started by ronweazley122, January 1, 2005, 09:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

*enters the great hall,and suspended above it is a gold ball waiting to burst at the stroke of midnight*

_Lavender_

*She enters the great hall in a really out-there costume: Her raven black hair up in a crazy style, with the ends sticking up like soft spikes all over the back of her head from a tight, twisted bun, and amazing braids twisting around it, four braids starting from the front of her head, spread out, and delicately pulled back over the rest of her already pulled back hair.
She wore a short black coctail dress that ended mid-thigh, but had black lace, petal-like layers, and some thin threaded-like strands, extending past the end of her dress in random ways, to just above her knees.
The frilly-like material ended above her hips to a fitted leather fabric with woven in glimmering minute crystals in the shape of a lavender flower, at her left side; a fitted top that held gently to her petite body, but not too tightly, and pulled up to thin straps at the reaching of her arms, a bit below her collar bone, and clasped at the back of her neck, with a few strands trailing from the clasp with shimmering black beads down her back. And upon the edges of the dress down her back, and on the ends of the bottom of the dress, trailed brilliant firebird feathers, come from a group of young birds who had helped her design the costume, and were willing to donate a few down feathers.

She waves toward Ron, and looks up at the gold ball, grinning*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

ronweazley122

*waves back and comes up*wow....well,that beats me...all I did was spike my hair with some red colored gel!

_Lavender_

*She raises an eyebrow and clucks her tounge chidingly, in a joking way.*
Well now, as the hosts of the party, we're supposed to be dressed a little wild.
*She winks, and when he looks back down, he is in an outfit similar hers, save the dress was a pair of (not tight) leather pants and a bloody-red shirt, witrh a black jacket with crystalized rhinestones all over.
In the pockets of the pants, and at the bottom edges of the jacket, very stylish firebird feathers poked out magically, bringing everything togeather.
She snapped her fingers, and added some chains and accecories, and such, and she began to laugh slightly when everything was settled comfortably on him.*

Better? Now your hair matches, and you look like a rockstar.
What better for the host, than to be a rockstar?

ronweazley122

*grins*wicked!I wish I had the money to dress like this all the time....*shrugs*hey,did dumbledore tell you what comes out of the ball when it explodes?He didn't tell me...The suspense is going to kill me...*brushes some dirt off of his shoulder*

_Lavender_

*She grins.*
No, he didn't, but I suppose there might be confetti, candy maybe. Oh, who knows.
*She turns to watch students begin to file in in groups, all in costume, and she smiles at Ron.*
I think a costume party was a brilliant idea, however. So. What music should we play first?
*She turns over to the D.J, and looks through some music, beginning her role as one of the hosts.*
I think something fast would be good to start everything off.

ronweazley122

hmmm...do we have any muggle music?I'm thinking,"lets get it started"by the black eyed peas....

_Lavender_

*She laughs, and has the D.J play the song. Immediately, couples, and singles begin to dace-until the whole room was basically filled with dancing people.*
Nice choice, Ron.
*She grins, the sparkling masterpeice of her costume shaking as she laughs harder, at the girls in a group behind Ron, staring at him. She bites her lip, and turns to the D.J, selecting a good number of songs for him to play, though staying near, should Ron need an escape route..*

ronweazley122

*looks rather suprised at the girls*uh,hi. *they smile*uh,I've got to go...you know,hosting duties and all...*smiles and waves bye* *they stampede after ron,trampling one another to get to him*er-lavender,a little help!

~Harry Potter~

*an ivisible person execpt for a hat and trench coat walk up to them* Hey Lav, Ron
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

ronweazley122

*laughs*yeah,I'm sure they would enjoy that....who knew an outfit would get so much attention.*grins*thanks for the help...when did I become a beatle?

~Harry Potter~

(my last post should go here but for some reason the forum put it in thw wrong place)

ronweazley122

(uh,I replied to lav's and it went in the wromng place,g2g)

_Lavender_

(lol, I can't post anything right, either. :P)

*She grins.*
'Ello Harry. Glad you came to enjoy the party.

~Harry Potter~

Do you like my costume lav.  It is hard to think up anything good now adays.  
(trust me it really is)