News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New FanFic Poll

Started by 0612, January 3, 2005, 04:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think I should write for my next fanfic?

Another action thriller
0 (0%)
A love story
3 (100%)
An 'another day in Hogwarts' story
0 (0%)
An intresting lesson
0 (0%)
Others (please post and specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Alright, I am going to write a story, and I have three ideas. These are: A love story, another day in Hogwarts and an itresting lesson.

Now, I would personally want to write the love story the most, but I would just like to see if you guys like the idea. So, I have set up this poll for you guys to vote.

VOTE QUICK, because the results of the poll will be gathered exactly THREE (3) days from the time it was set up, meaning that:

Start time: GMT 8:08 AM, Monday, January 3 2005.
End time: GMT 8:08 AM, Thursday, January 6, 2005.

After this three days, the poll would be locked, meaning that you would no longer be able to vote, and I will begin writing my fanfic.

Alright. Three days have passed and voting is LOCKED. Results say that I'll be writing a LOVE STORY! However, I won't start just yet. I'll start writing in, like a few days.  ;D

;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;) :D ;D :D ;)

Alright, I'm starting!

Harry lay awake on his bed. Judging by the light in his dormitory room, it was just dawn. Harry Potter was in his sixth year. It was his second day at Hogwarts since the holidays.
    He had satisfactory results, but the events that had happened around him (his godfather's death and Cho leaving him) rendered him a sad person.

Harry hardly slept. He had spent the night thinking about lots of things. He concluded that he needed someone close, very close. He needed a friend, a girlfriend.

But a stubborn part of his brain said no. He was very confused. He did not know what to do. He really wanted to talk to someone, anyone at all. But who could he confide in now that the people closest to him were out of reach?

He had agreed during the holidays that Lupin was to take Sirius's position of Harry's godfather. Harry would have communicated with him, but then owl post would take too long, and Harry had no floo powder. It was banned by Filch as he thought people could escape from Hogwarts with those.

Then a voice in his head said the words "Ron and Hermione", but Harry told himself that he needed friends even closer than Ron or Hermione.

He was very confused, not to say frustrated at himself. He got out of bed and changed into his school robes. He decided to write to Lupin, and take the chance to visit Hedwig in the owlery.

Ginny Weasly

Not bad. please continue.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

yeah continue it realy good o and check out my fan fic the vampire please

Hey, Pig. No advertisements on my thread.  ;D LOL

Harry had a roll of parchment and his eagle-feather quill in his hand. Harry was planning to sit in front of the Gryffindor fire to write his letter, but as he proceeded down the stairs, he saw somebody already there.

Somebody, with a long mane of red hair, who slowly turned around to look at Harry as he came down from his dormitory.

Harry was shocked to see tears on Ginny's face.

Totally forgetting about his letter, Harry dropped his quill and parchment onto a table and walked over to Ginny, kneeling beside her.

Harry looked up her tear-stained face in concern. Ginny continued sobbing, and Harry suddenly had an idea what could cause Ginny a distress so intense.

"Is it because of Sirius?" Harry asked gently and softly, in a voice he would never have imagined he could use.

Ginny nodded slowly, as her tears fell down her face slowly. A strong surge of emotion was rising in Harry. He thought he had felt this way once before, but he couldn't remember when.

The feeling was more than sympathy or sadness. It was unexplainable love. Harry was wondering what to say just at the moment Ginny flung herself onto him.

Suddenly Harry remembered. He had felt this way when Cho walked towards him under the mistletoe. Ginny was crying onto his shoulder and Harry could do nothing to comfort her except pat her on the back and let her cry her heart out.

But there was one thing Harry didn't know. Hermione was looking down at them, jealousy coursing through her heart...

Neither did Harry realize that Hermione had turned, tears on her face as she walked back up her dormitory.

Meanwhile, Ginny had let go of Harry and they were smiling at each other as Harry got up on his feet. Harry remembered his letter, but he suddely felt that, after comforting Ginny, he felt very comforted himself.

Harry took his parchment and quill back upstairs, and spent the rest of the day normally.

pig

hay! i wasnt advartising i was asking if you could read my story.  ;D ooo and post more

I was just joking, Pig.  ;D

Three days passed and Harry didn't get to see Ginny at all, in the common room, in the corridors or anywhere else. Only until one day when Harry was coming out of Charms class did he see Ginny, walking out of Transfiguration opposite the corridor.

Harry and Ginny had both caught sight of each other. They had very different reactions. Harry was about to walk forwards and wave.

But Ginny blushed and walked away quickly in the opposite direction. Harry was disappointed as he turned the other way and walked away himself. He did not seem to notice as Ron told Harry they had Transfiguration next and that the classroom was the other way.

Harry only came back to his senses when Ron raced towards Harry and pulled him backwards, asking him what on earth was wrong with him.

Harry could only manage a shrug as he walked towards the Transfiguration classroom. Harry could not concentrate during the lesson.

Professor McGonagall asked Harry a question during the lesson, but Harry didn't know. Professor McGonagall was very angry and told Harry to stay back after class.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret