News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Kains' Arrival

Started by Kana, January 28, 2005, 08:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Voldem0rt

*Voldem0rt growls softly to himself* I will teach that little witch a lesson but I won't kill her yet. *Voldem0rt turns his head * What do you think my pet?  *thinks to himself* I just might go good after this stupidity.
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Taron

*laughs a little bit* you are so funny Tom................but about killing her.........you're not really planning to do that in the end are you?............I mean...............she is my sister. Not that we've ever been that close or anything, but she's still blood.
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Ginny Weasly

*is still twirling the orb around. Looks at Kana* Kid, you've got a lot to learn about battling the old man.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Taron

*Voldam0rt looks at Taron confused* Voldam0rt: of course I am going to kill her...why? Me: Tom as your advisor I must object! She is annoying I agree, but not enough to deserve death! *Voldam0rt frowns* Voldam0rt: I never thought that you of all people would be going  soft on me...No...she must die......she is too much of a headache * Taron dissapears*
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Taron

*Taron reappears next to Ginny. She hesitates for a while then in a strong voice says:* I need your help!

Ginny Weasly

*nods* I know that, otherwise I'd have blasted you already. You must not forgoet, kid, that I'm psychic. So, what is your plan. I'd rather hear it outloud.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*apears litterly out of thin air* That would make two us.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Taron

*looks at the ground* Voldam0rt wants to kill Kana......I need you to help me stop him! Not that I'm turning good or anything.....I still think you all are fools for thinking you could beat him, but she is still blood and I won't let him murder her....besides if he does I am stuck in charge of the brat *nods to Sabrina*

Ginny Weasly

*smiles at Sabrina. Looks at Taron and nods.* Ok, I'll help.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Taron

*Looks up smiling* Great! So what's the plan?

Lord Voldem0rt

*Voldem0rt thinks to himself*  She thinks I'm going to kill the brat...yes...this is falling into my evil plan *laughs out loud to himself and dissappears to a place where no one will think to look for him*
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Taron

*Taron decides the best way for her to help keep Kana alive is to stay by Voldam0rt While the others try to come up with a plan. She appears next to Voldam0rt* A place where no one will find you huh? You're not very good at picking hiding places Tom. *She laughs to herself and hugs him close* Sorry about what happened earlier. I don't know what came over me. *she releases him smiling her sweetest and most evil smile* I should have known better than to go against you...after all you're the most powerful wizard alive.

Ginny Weasly

~Taron, I have been pondering this for a few minutes and relized something. Voldm0rt can not touch you'r sisters if you are there to save them. My advice to you is to set a good example for you'r sister Sabrina. She's still a child, and soon will chose her path. You influence which path she chooses. Help her choose well.~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lord Voldem0rt

*Voldm0rt disappears agian this time in a diffrent place to plan but before he leave he laughs to himself*Don't try to find me this time I'm trying to figure out something, my pet, and well your just to much of a distraction.*he winks at her and disappears*
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Taron

*she smiles and hugs him again* Alright Tom, I won't. *she also dissapears and reappears by Ginny* mabey you are right, but I can not leave Tom. Even though I might not want him to kill her I still care about him and I won't abandon him! I told you I don't do the whole goody two shoes thing......I'm sorry *she turns to Sabrina* as for you......just remember to follow your own path. Don't feel that you have to be like me or anyone else.....because it might be the worst thing you ever do....*she dissapears*