News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Kains' Arrival

Started by Kana, January 28, 2005, 08:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kana

Hello!  My name is Kana Kain.  I have an older sister named Taron, and a younger sister named Sabrina.  My parents were murdered by Lord Voldem0rt two years ago.  Since then, Taron has went over to the Dark side, and I have been put in charge of raising Sabrina.  I am 13 years old, Sabrina is 12, and Taron is 15.  I have become an Auror sent to fight Taron and Voldem0rt.  I am very powerful, and I get my powers from the sapphire around my neck.

Taron

*looks at her laughing* Well look who's here! It's my little sister.......nice to see you again sis........NOT!!!
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Kana

Hello, Taron.  It has been a while since I have seen you.  How is Voldem0rt and the gang of Death Eaters?

Taron

*smile fades* I'm supprised you actually have the courage to say his name out loud......but, as always they're looking for you!
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Ginny Weasly

*scowls* Hi to you one brat annd one good girl
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Taron

*smile is completely gone now* you might want to watch who you're calling brat!

Em

Hello to all of you.... Taron, watch your back.... mwhahahahahhahahahahahaha... (keep in mind you are scared of me in real life!)

Ginny Weasly

*scowls even more* Don't make me hurt you, little girl.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Taron

Only somewhat and that is real life ...... on here I think  you are the one should be watching your back!

Ginny Weasly

*raises an eyebrow* I donn't think so. *sits and pulls out an orb* know what this is?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

On here, but you are right beside me so use common sense because you make me mad on here... I can punch you! *twists her arm around*

Kana

Why should I be afraid to say his name?  And I don't think that he can find me.

Taron

*laughs again* Whatever you say rosy posy! and as for you dear sister of mine.......it's not him you should be worried about finding you......don't forget we're related I can find you anywhere at any time!

Em

so, who's rosy posy? I know Em, Rover, but not rosy posy.... hahahahahahahaha

Fawkes

Welcome Taron and Kana! I'm Fawkes!
Have fun destroying each other! ;D