News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Searching

Started by Kiara Johnson, February 25, 2005, 06:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Kiara walked through the crowded streets of Hogsmead.  Her emerald eyes searched each and every shadow and all along the way.  She had not seen Max in a few days and was beginning to worry a she never left her side for so long with out letting her know where it was he was off to.

She sighed slightly, her manner that of a nervous wreck, jumping at every strange sound and every shadow, her mind not on anything but Max, and where in the heck he had gotten off to, the last time he disappeared like this, her father had stolen him away and nearly killed him.

Ginny Weasly

*comes up to kiara and looks at her worridly* Kiara?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara nearly jumped out of her shoes as Ginny spoke then she laughed.

"Oh, Gin, I am so sorry."  She started, taking a deep breath.  "It's Max, have you seen him lately?"  She asked.

Ginny Weasly

*frowns* No, I'm sorry Kiara. I haven't.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara sighed then looked around.  "I guess, he's just not around..."  She said in a quiet, defeated tone.  "Do you want to go get a drink with me, maybe that'll help cheer me up."  She said to Ginny, after looking about once more.

Ginny Weasly

*smiles softly* Of course.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara turned from her search and head back towards the Three Broomsticks, her movements not exactly what one might call happy, but all the same, reserved from just moments before.