News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Returning to Hogwarts

Started by Damion, February 26, 2005, 10:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damion

* Damion walked through the thick forest; he had been away from the School and, Lavender, for far too long.  He looked around the darkness, his vampire eyes seeing perfectly through the knit of shadows and undergrowth as his feet traced a path long since worn, but still remembered. *

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Ginny Weasly

(Damion! Welcome back!)
*is monertiring the forest and notices someone unfamilier is on the premisis*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Damion

* Damion stopped in his tracks as he felt, and smelt her presence.  A small smile came to his lips. *  Ginny..... * He whispered softly, letting his words carry through the space between them.  *

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Ginny Weasly

*blinks*~Damion?~ *transports herself to infront of him. Damion! You'r back! Does Lav know yet? You have to see her Damion.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Damion

*Damion smiles.*  No, Lav doesn't know yet, I only just got in the forest.  Do you know where she is?  Can you point me in the right direction?

* He didn't mean to sound rude and was truly happy to see Ginny, but he missed Lavender more than he could possibly relate. *

Ginny Weasly

*smiles his thought are jumping faster than his words* She should be in the castle. And don't worry, I know how you feel. I'm the same way with Conan! *smiles and transports*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

(Yes, welcome back! :-* )

*She is walking around leisurely, softly whistling to herself, staring up at the tightened tree boughs, laces in vines, and flowers, and such. She climbs a tree and sits apon one of the limbs, the branch barely feeling her weight at all. She continues whisteling, bored..*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Damion

Thanks Gin.  * He smiles back at her right before she is gone and then, he starts his trek once more through the forest, his feet making no noise and then eh tilts his head to the side, he hears something...something familiar.  

Curious, he walks towards the sound. *

_Lavender_

*She begins to humm her favorite song, closing her eyes, rocking frontward and backward on the branch. Suddenly, she looses her balance, and swings back too far, and she then hangs by the crook under her knees. She laughs at herself, then closes her eyes, singing now, swinging. Her voice carries out throughout the entire forest like a gentle breeze, but in the clearing, the sound angelic at times, and at times, demonic. Her voice is instantly soothing to those ears who hear it, with a beautiful black tint to the tones. She drew listeners quite unknowingly, for this time was the first time she'd sung in years.*

Damion

Damion walked up to Lavender and reached out his hands, he stood behind her and with her eyes closed she would have no idea he was there.  He reached out and grasped her hands as they hung down with her swinging and he tugged just hard enough to make her loose her grip on the branch, though of course, he'd never let her fall.

_Lavender_

*Her lips tilted upward as a smile formed, her heart leaping in true, joyous surprise. When their hands had touched, she'd known instantly it was him, not only by instinct, but by the memory of the strength in them, and of the gentleness they had with her. Her moody, forever-changing green eyes began to glimmer with a certain radiance they possessed whenever near him, and she squeezed his hands in acknowledgement.
~Ah, my Damion has returned at last...~ She whispered oh-so-soothingly in his mind.
When she feels herself loose grip of the branch, she grins and lets herself fall, trusting him to catch her, opening her arms very much like the bird she so often becomes, and dropping with a gentle grace of the same sort, still humming softly of that same song..*

Damion

The smile on the vampires face was that of unconditional love, as he caught her fall, holding her up for a few moments, before setting her lightly on her feet.

"Hello Lavender...." Was all he offered in greeting, though even in those simple words, was told the story of his longing, to be with her again.

_Lavender_

*She returns the smile with an enchanting one of her own, recognizing and taking to heart that look in his eyes. The look that, with him knowing it or not, made her weak in the knees, and sent her heart racing every time with a familiar, and yet still always renewing, feeling.
Her eyes flicker over his form, taking in the depth of his entire character; his clothe and attire, pale skin, and black hair just over his eyes, and compact body.
She reaches up and wraps her arms around his neck with a gentle, fond motion, laying her head against his chest, pulling him closer into a hug.*

"Hello Damion."