News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Training (for RP Help)

Started by ~Harry Potter~, February 28, 2005, 09:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkstar1024

Dominic never felt closer to the flame then just now... He could feel it burning and flickering in him as the flame was being controlled. He concentrated as much as he could to control the energy field surrounding the flame to allow it to move from side to side... this took all his energy and he began to feel mentally exausted and he lost total control of the flame... it fell and went out

~Harry Potter~

"Very good, after you get a rest, I'll try and teach you how to see into fire."
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Alicia Annis

Alicia nodded slowly, and let the fire grow, scared that it would get out of control. She tried to relax, and finally, she did. The fire grew to about the size of a base ball. She concentrated on it, trying to keep it that size. She smiled as she did and glanced at Harry before looking back at the fire.

Naroto Mashima

hey i need help too. i need to know wat powers i have.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

darkstar1024

He practiced and practiced until he was able to make the flame wpell his initials. It just barely made out D T... good enough.
goes up to Harry...
"I feel i'm ready to see into the fire..." he said "teach me please"

Naroto Mashima

uh harry said to jump in wenever, so imma jump in now. i need to know wat element i have. i rather have taken a liking to static and electricity, if that helps.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

~Harry Potter~

He turns to ...(whats your character name Ginny Lover?)

"I think you might be lightning then.  Can you hold lots of static electricity and shock people easily?"

He turns Dominic and Alicia.

"Very good you two.  Practise is the key to learning anything.  Now Dominic, lets see if you can see into fire.'

He goes to the fire place and make a small fire appear.

"A fire user should be able to see between any two points of fire in the world.  This is kinda like floo powder but alot better.  Now, look into the fire and try and see past the fire, see through it to where you want to see."

He pauses thinking.

"How about the great hall, there should be some fire there."

(I don't want to sound rude darkstar, but it would be alot better if you are planning to RP alot to change your shown name to Dominic, that way people know right away.  You too Ginny Lover.)

Naroto Mashima

( just kall me "bolt" i guess.)

well, wen i was eight, i was struck by lightning. ever since then, my hair has been standing on end (and i have lots of hair mind you), and i kept shocking people. so ya i guess i can hold a lot of static.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

darkstar1024

(ok... followed your advice)

"ok" he says in extreme anticipation... he was finally learning what he needed to know to follow his destiny. he felt extremely proud of himself and for alicia as well.
he followed Harry to the Great Hall.

~Harry Potter~

(what)

"Hold your horses"

He said, makeing a wind hand and pulling him back into the room.

"We are going to see into the Great Hall from here, not go their."

He led him over to the fire.

"All you have to do is try and see past the fire, act like you are trying to look to the other side of the fire.  It might take some time, but you should see the inside of the Great Hall."

He turned to Bolt.

"Now, to summon electricty, if have to feel inside for that spark.  Now, cup your hands and feel for the energy, feel it go down your arm, into your hand, and lastly into the air between them."

Naroto Mashima

ok. *he starts to concentrate really hard* his hair started to stand on end. *he concentrates even harder* than a small bolt appeared in his hand. then 2 or 3 more flew by. "i did it!" he said happily.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

~Harry Potter~

A stray bolt of electricity flew out of his hands and hit Harry, making his hair stand out on end.

"Very good Bolt."

He said coughing.

Naroto Mashima

"oh, sorry Harry!" said bolt after his jolt hit harry. "I got a little overexcited"
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Shara2007

who do I need to send profie to so i can start if you know please tell me it would be a lot of help.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

ummmm i need help too but i think i'm fire because i almost burned my muggle school once ;D :P
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]