News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Voldemort kill harry?

Started by ronweazley122, July 10, 2002, 09:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

everybody give your idea of how harry will die in the last book :'( or, not die :) my theory is that he will have to destroy himself to kill voldemort....any one ?

Gengi

No, no, no, NO!!! Harry will NOT die! ;_; Then V.oldemort would have succeded anyway! That is, unless Harry has a child on the way or something...that would be alright...I guess. :( :); Harry baby! ^_^
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

ronweazley122

oh come on!!!You know he has to have a heroic death as much as i hate to say it,//'(the last book has to be suprising i mean the last word is scar!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

But then Voldie would have succeded!!! What kind of story is that when the bad guy wins?!! V.oldemort is trying to destory the Potter bloodline! If Harry dies killing Voldie, Voldie would have won anyway! Harry would have to have a child or something. -_o

;-;

ronweazley122

UH....Voldehmort is'nt only trying to kill the potter blood line he only wanted to kill harry because he probabley new harry would be his downfall,now he is trying to kill him to prove to his followers that he is strong!

emily824

it would make sence if harry had a heroic death, but would dissapoint millions of fans!!  but the way jkrowling writes, i think harry will live.... just a guess.
-emily
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

No, Gengi is right (for a change  ;))  Voldi is trying to kill the blood line.  I think Harry will die, but inpregnate Ginny or someone before... so there is another Potter, but no one knows.. ooooo  :o and that child will kill Voldi.  Cliche, eh?

ronweazley122

she will not make an eighth book harry is probably going to kill lord v. and then his scar will dissapear..... :'(

Gengi

Nah, Harry's scar is going to stay. :) Dumby even says so...

And thank you Shui! You know, I'm always right! ;) And yes, that's exactly what I mean! But no, Harry's kid will not kill voldi: Harry would have already done that! ^.^ Heehee!

MrsRadcliffe0480

But wait a minute, that means that Harry would *ahem* "make love" to Ginny when he's 17 and she's 16. Isn't that like, rape? Ok well maybe not but still, don't those kids know better than to go around having babies when they're still teens?
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

es true like I said before.....he will kill lord v.(tom m. riddle)but haft to risk his own life in the process....to save the world from his wrath

Gengi

Amy, you dork! (Heehee! I like that word! :D) Dork, dork, dork, dork ,dork,.....(ahem) anyway!
Noooo, it would not be rape! ::) And besides, in the Middle-Ages, 16 was the perfect time to start having children! (o_O; ) And it would be to help stop V.oldemort success! Whatever it takes! :) And besides, I'm sure she would be more than happy to have Harry's kid-o! ^.^

Lily and James started... uh... 'making love' before they were 20.  Harry was 1 when they were around 21.
And rape is when you force someone to 'make love'. lol
Dork is a fun word.
Ppl in the middle ages got married when the girl was 13-14.  So yeah, it'd make sense to have babies when they were around 16.  Plus, they probably wouldn't live past 35.  lol
 :)