News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Late Night Relaxing RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, March 17, 2005, 08:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

C:*nods* Around there, anyway.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Humm....Interesting."
*She smiles, but there is a sence of foreboding aggrivation, at her annoyance of not being able to remember what it was in her thoughts. She HATED that, and her eyes sharpened for a mement, before returning back to normal. Just...Normal...*
"Anyway. So what're you guys planning on destroying as of tonight?"
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*sticks out her tougne* We're not going to destroy anything!
C:Nope. I just want to sit by the lake tonight. Also, you guys should remember I'm a muggle. *he rolls his eyes in a childish way*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She pokes her tongue back out at Ginny, then she laughs for a moment, before calming. And, that suddenly, a small frown is already crossed over her features. She measures up Conan much as she did anyone.*
"So...you're saying you don't want to experience anything in the wizarding world because you do not posess a certain degree of magical talent?"
*She raises an eyebrow, tilting her head. Shoud they have not been her friends, they would have found her sudden change abrubt and confusing, though it was, you could say. But because they did, and the changes were so often, she was merely acting like her usual unsurpassed, confusing self. A trait that made her so difficult. A trait that never would let anyone get bored..*

Ginny Weasly

C:*blinks and shakes his head* No I-
G: He means tonight. I know for a fact that he's been at meetings all day and I'm making him relaxe.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She winks and smiles at them.*
Well, alright then. Suit yourself.
*She snaps her fingers, and she is instantly in some old jeans, and a too-big guy's sweater she found next to her bed. She smiles.
I'll go get us some drinks from the three broomsticks. You two stay here, and relax.
*She walks away, not really letting them get in a word at all, as usual, and a few feet away, she dissappears.*

*She reappears in the center of the deserted, darkened street of Hogsmeade, and she starts into The Three Broomsticks, smiling at Madam Rosmerta.*
Can I get three butterbeers, please?
*The woman smiles over at her from the counter, and tosses her three bottles. She catches them, and tosses some coins back at her.*
Here you are, dear.
*She smiles at the woman in thanks, and steps outside, disappearing into the night, reappearing where she had dissappeared before...*

Ginny Weasly

*leans against Conan and smiles at Lav* Thanks. C'mon you two lets go sit down...
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Welcome hun.
*She hands them each a butterbeer, and walks to the lake, suddenly in her black bikini again, and she sits at the lakes edge, dropping her lags into the depths of the cool water. She sighs and pops the cap on her drink, taking a sip, her raven hair skimming the ground behind her as she sat staring out over the surface, wondering..*

Ginny Weasly

*pops the cap on her butterbeer and sits down beside Lav, pulling Conan beside her*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She remains mute and unnervingly still for a long moment in time, her eyes far away and drifting, thourougt what memories, neither of the others could tell. A soft smile takes form over her lips once more, and she takes a long swig from her bottle, sucking in a deep breath, and holding it in for a second or two before letting it out over her so softly-formed lips into the soothing, warm summer's night. Normally the heat would make anyone feel rather sluggish, but she felt alive and alert as her usual, gentle soundless sparks of laughs escaping her every now and then....*

Ginny Weasly

*sips her butterbeer and talk with Conan about his family and country*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She turns and looks toward them, taking another sip of the butterbeer, listening.*

Ginny Weasly

C:*smiles at Lav then looks back to Ginny* Mom is upset with you.
G:Why?
C: Cause you left in such a hurry the other day. She say's if we're to run a country together, we should both know the country.
G:*laughs* Well, I'll remember that.
C:*grins and looks at Lav* The rest of you should come, we'll make it a party!
G:*rolls her eyes* They can come to that one thingy.
C: You mean the one thats...uh....*snaps his fingers, remembering* tomarrow night!
G:*nods and smiles at Lav* All of you guys can come.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She watches, her eyes flickering from Conan to Ginny and back, and a sudden smil forms upon her lips as she does so. When they finish, she laughs aloud, warmly.*

"But of course! I'll be sure to send an invite to all."

*She winks*

"I don't think anyone is too far off. And I think Damion's back in town, so I'll see if I can get him to go as well."

*She smiles at them and raises her bottle to take another swig, when she realizes she had no idea whatsoever of what it was she had just said everyone would certainly be to. She pauses, the bottle about an inch from her lips* (lol)

"What is it we're going to?"

Ginny Weasly

C:Nothing, just a little get together....
G:*elbows him* Don't trick her like that!! It's a formal dinner. Don't worry, mostly with the court and a visiting ambasidor.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret