News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Book,Scar,and wand

Started by ronweazley122, March 27, 2005, 09:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

Boredome is an interesting thing,isn't it?I'm writing this story out of sheer boredom because no one's replying to me....

Harry Woke with a start, as he always had.The day went on to be fairly normal,For him,anyway. He had bickered with his cousin,been verbally abused by his aunt and uncle, and he had fought off dementors,Demons, and his arch nemesis,draco. Then...It happened...He saw...The Book....

Just a bit of a preview,And just so you know,I have no idea where I'm going w/ this either.Ask me to continue if  you want

ronweazley122

Harry, realising no one is interested in the story,goes to play black jack with artemis fowl and frodo.Oh, And lindsay lohan was there to."Whooo!!!"she yelled. "I love Strip black jack!"She said enthusiasticly.Artemis stared at her prosthetic breasts.
"this isn't strip-"He was cutofff by harry."Shutup,you idiot,are you that niave,we'll never get to do this in our actual book,we're a childrens series!!"

ronweazley122

unfortunatley for harry,Lindsay lohan was the queen of strip poker,not just an actress/singer/party girl."well,this sucks."he sighed. He was wearing nothing but his boxers,as were frodo and artemis."Lets play strip poker..."said artemis in a moking tone."brilliant Idea mr.'I'm a magical wizard'!"

Ginny Weasly

*falls down laughing* Ron, you are soooooo wierd! This is really funny!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

lol...I didn't think anyone would read this.Thanks,I think.....