News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Eerie Silence..

Started by _Lavender_, March 27, 2005, 02:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*She sits in her usual 'spot' near the edge of her favoured lake, her eyes watching over the rippling waters with a distant interest. Her legs were crossed beeath her, her elbows upon her knees, her chin resting in the palms of her hands. She sigs deeply, and as she does so, a breath of a wind echoes her over the grounds. A depressed, withdrawn look has been settled about her features, and for that reason, a depressed, withdrawn look settled about the land, and its inhabitants.
She bit her bottom lip against the wave of emotion built within her, with a restraint of tired uselessness.
She sighed deeply, her breath shaky, and, again, echoed by a breeze, that was feircely stronger, this time.
As her dark mood seemed to deepen, an icy rain began to fall, gently at first, then very heavily, coming down in pure sheets of water. Her clothes were instantly drenched, and her thick raven hair stuck to her shoulders and pale neck. But she neither acknowledged, or had a flicker of knowing, or interest as this happened. She remained still as stone, her eyes unfocused, and just....tired....**
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*comes walking out of the forest, soaked and shivering*~Lav, your gonna catch a cold~
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*is sitting in a tree* ~and so will you ginny~
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

_Lavender_

(I'll be back later..)

*She does not turn her head in acknowledgement, or  move at all, her eyes still unfocused and staring.*
~Too late, probably.~

Ginny Weasly

~Too late for me as well~ *she sneezes*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She continues to be unmoving, but is even evident to a muggles eyes that she was not healthy. Her skin paled right in front of them, her eyes becoming more subdued, and distant. Her shoulders slouched more, and as so, the rain poured heavier. Because it was acting up out of her emotions, the weather penetrated each shield put up to block against it.*

~Harry Potter~

*snaps his fingers and theyare both dry* ~this way you won't get amonia.~
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

~Don't you mean pnomonia? (sry. lol) Too bad, I'm wet again!~ *she laughs then sneezes again*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

*Has been there all along, hovering as mist*
(Guys, please pretend you cannot see me, thank you)

pig

* flys around and lands on the tree next to harry and looks down at ginny and lavanda*

_Lavender_

*She sences the presence of many others, and with that, she feels at an awkward uneasiness. Though, no movement escaped her; she still stared out over the waters with a detached intensity..*

Ginny Weasly

(No prob zero, but you haveta remember, just cause we don't see you dosn't mean we don't know your there. We all have didfrent was of sensing people)
*walks over and sits down beside Lav*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

(Very true, Ginny)

*She still does not move, but it is evident she knows she is there, by the tensing of her muscles and mind. The rain picks up about them, pouring down in icy droplets..*

Ginny Weasly

*wraps her arms around herself and stares at the surface of the lake as the rain hits it*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*The lake's waters sloshed about in the rough winds and ribbled beneath the rains, seemingly groaning in its place. Ad then suddenly, the bowl of water completely stopped it its movings, settled and disturbingly silent, untouched by the weather.
And at the same moment, the falling rain froze midair, each drop to become one of the begillions of hovering ice crystals. She sighed, and they fell to the ground, like a countless number of spilled marbles, layering upon the ground as a blanket.*