News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

An Animagus?

Started by Josh Weasley, March 30, 2005, 11:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Weasley

*He was walking in the forest alone.Looked around and saw no one around.He went behind a tree and turned into a gray wolf.Once again he looked around and took off deep into the forest.*
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

pig

* pig walks alown in the forrest realy bord she looks around and see a wolf, the wolf didnt look femilure so she back slowly away from it*

Josh Weasley

*He watch a person a person that looked familiar but didnt exactly know who it was so he just sniffed her and bit her leg.*
Weasley is our king

pig

owww * pig yelled as she felt the wolf bite her she shook her leg trying to loosen his grip*

Josh Weasley

*He just kept biting and biting till he saw a white flash.(He thought pig was useing magic.)
Weasley is our king

pig

* she screemed in pain and got out her wand*  im sorry i dont want to hurt you let go or i will use this * she said through gritted teeth*

Josh Weasley

He fell back and ran deep in the forest.
Weasley is our king

_Lavender_

*A black form, larger in shadow, but equaling the largest of dragons swarmed before him, then disappeared over the treetops. But just seconds later, a bird, its size making his puny, touched the earth directly before him, stopping him in his tracks. It was he color of the reddest-orange that spread over her form, and the softest pearl white about her eyes, like a mask shape. Fire ran over her broad wings and tail, fire that seemed to have a mind of its own, flaming about in such dangerous ways..  With this there was a blackened touch of electricity, surging about her; the earth, her dear forest, became comforted at her steps. And yet the most evident of all, was the ice that layered the ground beneath her, expanding throughout the entire clearing.
It was her eyes, though, that showed the most curious of aspects. They were, yet again, no longer green. They were grey.*
~Whom may you be, to enter this forest?~
*She stares down at him, but her voice echoes throughout his mind, not in the open space between them.*
~Well! Speak up!~
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Josh Weasley

*He turned back into a human and said* j-j-j-osh weasly ma'am.
Weasley is our king

_Lavender_

*She sized him up, dead threateningly at first, then she stared at him with a sigh, pulling her wings right close to her sides.*
~And why is it you did not seek to know wheather or not you were allowed into this forest, Josh Weasley?~
*She pauses, frowning.*
~You are a Weasley?..~

Josh Weasley

im sorry i didnt know im new and yes i am a weasly.
Weasley is our king

_Lavender_

~Well, you know now, newcomer. A Weasley.... First things first, we have to find Ginny.~

Josh Weasley

yes we need to find ginny but can i go first?
Weasley is our king

pig

* pig  looked down and saw her leg was bleeding it hurt like hell* * she limpt her way out of the forest towords hogwarts*

Josh Weasley

*He started walking back when he saw Pig struggling he helped her all the way back to Hogwarts.*
Weasley is our king