News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

help please

Started by GoLdEn SnItCh, July 11, 2002, 01:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLdEn SnItCh

I NEED HELP PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE OR YOU:) TO HELP ME GET INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE THAT I JUST JOINED OK! PLEASE HELP ME I'M NEW @ THIS I JUST FINISED ALL BOOKS AND WISH TO MAKE HARRY POTTER FANS FRIEND
                           :'( PLEASE!!!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MARIO

Gengi

Hello Mario! Glad you could stop by! :) I'm sure you can make friends here! ^_^ Just drop around! :D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Heeellooo Mariooo!  ;D  Welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forums!  Hope you have a marvelous time here chatting with us and making friends!
*Hands him a purple elephant* There ya go!  Now, this is a very very mini elephant that is purple.  They are rare, so take good care of it!  :)  
Have any perticular questions, don't hesitate to ask! ;)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

;DLol, pArticular.... NVM. ;)Hi, Mario! Welcome, and, yes, most of the people here LOVE at least, HP the books. I, myself, love everything having to do with it all, and DANNY!!!! ;D :-*
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

Heehee! And if you stick around long enough, I'll make you your very own [shadow=gray,left,300]posting sword!!![/shadow]
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

And their really cool, too! ^-^
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

;DYes, i quite agree! ;D ;)That reminds me... what would u like on ur cushion, Mario? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!