News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Under the Surface

Started by cho chang, April 10, 2005, 12:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Weasley

*He was barking crazily trying to scare the snake.*I cant stall him anymore hes not scared!*His voice echoed through the whole cave.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

cho chang

the pearl continues to melt and finally with a flash it's gone! she returned to normal. unfortunatly, there's still the problem of Aquaminius and his snake. Aquaminius shape changed to a shark and bit Ginny. The Snake tried to attack Josh. Cho closed her eyes and a huge whirlpool started to occur. she protected Ginny and Josh from it. her green hair spread like a fan around her head. she opened her blazing voilet eyes. Aquaminius and his snake started to vanish. 'I'll be back!' he cried.
'just like a really bad cartoon," Cho muttered. she went to see if Ginny and Josh were alright.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny jumped up immediatly,  conjured up a peice of cloth and wrapped it around her bleeding wound. It immediatly started to heal because of the magical healing properties she had installed on the cloth. She ran to her brother and helped him up.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

*He stumbled back*Im okay.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

cho chang

*she smiled shyly* thank you
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Ginny Weasly

"No problem. We'll be fine." Ginny smiled at Cho then tightened her bandage. She smiled at her brother, proud of him and smiled at Cho, happy she had gotten the pearl back.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret