News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

"V.oldemort's Book of Evil Laughs"

Started by Gengi, July 11, 2002, 01:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gengi

On request, here is my Voldi-laugh book I wrote for a chapter in a book in the Hogwarts Online Library (when it was open)! ^_^ Me and Shui have a little inside joke in it....so this might give you guys some explination if we laugh weird sometime....;D

¤ - Nea-hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!

This laugh is considered to be the 'nerd' laugh among the evils. I, for one, refuse to use it! But this book being about all the evil laughs, I must suck it up and tell everything I know about it.

Tips:
   1. The 'Nea' of the laugh should be a push from the gut making it forceful yet smooth as butter.
   2. The "ha"s should be fast and 'nerdy'. And if you don't know what the expression 'nerdy' is supposed to mean, go climb out form under the rock where you have been living your whole life and look in a dictionary.

¤ - Whhooo-aaahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

This laugh should be used more of a laugh when you get that shiver down your spine when you come up with one of your most best most demiseful plan you have ever come up with.

Tips:
   1. This shouldn't be made this so loud like when you just mangled your enemy into a pile of body parts and blood....Harry......*cough*. But more of a releaf-from-your-brilliance laugh.
   2. Adding a chuckle to the end always makes it more evil.

¤ - Heeheehee

Ah, the most original of laughs. But not always consider a laugh, but more of a chuckle of knowingness. And yes, knowingness is a word, so shut up.

Tips:
   1. This should have some sharpness to it. Put some, spunk into it! Put it into your darkest voice you can dish out!
   2. Bowing your head down and slightly to the left, closing your eyes and making your shoulders bob always makes it better!

¤ - HA!

Now, this more a proving laugh like "Ha! Serves you right!" and "Ha!" To prove wrong. Or just to be mean when your opponent's wand brakes in half. You can be very creative with this and no "Ha" is exactly the same.
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Gengi

What? No comments? ??? *starts looking under her bed and rug for them*

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

lol  here, I'll comment!

FUNN-I-NESS!!  ME LIKES LOTS! ;D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Yay! A comment! ^o^! *gives her a necklace with a stone on it- the same kind of stone that is in her posting sword.* :3

there's the :3 face again! heehee ^_^;

Tankoo bery moch! *puts on necklace* purtiness!  ;D

Gengi

Hathor

There is also:

Muahahahahaha: Generally used by fledgling bad folk (i.e. desperate villians who are trying to prove their baddyness by using this laugh)

Fwahahaha: The evil laugh of someone particularly smelly

Fwar har har : a variation of "Fwahahaha" popular with pirates.

lolz. hope you like it! plz check out my story "Nineteen just held such better days."

total hilariousity with your idea!!!! love it!!! :D

Gengi

*~*Hermione*~*

i like. ok. i commented. do i get a necklace, or was that a 1-time thing?
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Gengi

hpcoolest5

;D ;D ;D ;D ;DPrecisely what I was thinking. I gotsed a posting sword.... Necky-necky-necklace next??? Lol, *unknowingness* Heeheehee, i suppose that's a word too, huh?  ;D ;D ;D *Heeheehee chuckle chuckle* There, i added the chuckle!!!! Comeon!!!! Puuuuuuulllllllllleeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeee??? ^______^ I don't have the companion books yet. ;__; Humph. What was the joke u put in with Shui? It was ALL a joke.... :-\ ??? ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Harrys_girl_friend

well cool story. i don't need a necklace. I have a... Purple Elephant! Yipee!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)