News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~Furture Saturday RP~

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 20, 2005, 09:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

( Ten years later from harry's 7th year)
Ginny had been shopping all morning and her legs hurt as she sat on a bench, setting her bags beside her. She laid her head back and frowned. She had to get to work soon.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"You know, 'Old Gin', you might really, really, need to find time to be catching up on your sleep. I heard, you're more likely to choke on a fly."
A grinning dark figure emerged from the shadows behind the bench. He was dressed in black, which made the darker tints of his grey eyes stand out more, in the light. He laughed.
"Been a while! I was so, so sad, no one ever came to see me!"
Zack formed a mocking sad face, over his grinning self.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Ginny Weasly

She picked up a tomato and threw it at him, hitting him in the arm. "Aw, shut up Zack." *despite his teasing she was happy to see her friend again. "I havn't come because work." She smiled at him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"Oy." He laughed, and brushed the reminants of the tomato off his arm. "Work, eh? I thought someone like you would've got out from under Fudge's hands. That is, if Fudge is the Minister, still?"

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Candace

*she saw her from so far off, but she was positive it was her*"Hey Gin!"*she said.*
~Candy Rock~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ginny Weasly

She dosn't hear Candy as she puts a foot underneath her and leans forward. "At this point, yes, but Lav is working like a dog to get him out of office." She sat back slightly. "And I don't work because of Fudge. It's because whitout me, there would be no trials."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Candace

*she didnt seem to hear her. so she walked right next to her*"Hi."*she said.*
~Candy Rock~

Zack

"He's still a-... well, you get me."
He grinned.
"And I bet she is. Havn't seen her in a while, either."
He turned his head toward the girl as she approached them, apprehensive, a bit, to greet her. But as she seemed to be Ginny's friend, he relaxed. He even managed a smile.
"Hello, there. Who are you, then?"

Candace

*she laughed*"Sorry, I forget my manners sometimes, I'm Candace, but you can me Candy. Whats your name?"
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

She looked up and smiled. "Hi Candy."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Candace

*she smiled*"Hey, its been a while since I last saw you."
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

She smiled again. "Yeah, I'd guess so."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"Don't worry, for I should apologize, just the same. Forgive me, M'lady, I am Zack. Simple enough." He said, bowing with an exaggerated grace. He stood straight, grinning kindly toward Candace.
"A friend of Ginny's, I shall make a friend of my own."
He chuckled.

Candace

*she giggled and hoped she wasnt blushing cause she found him charming*"Nice to meet you Zack."*she said and she couldnt stop smiling.*
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

She laughed knowing what Candy was thinking. "Zack was in a year above me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret