News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ron's girl

Started by ronweazley122, April 22, 2005, 09:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonGirl

that's coooooool!
AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome

daniel_is_hot

AWWW THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!! WRITE MORE! ITS AWWESOME! LOL U SHOULD WRITE THE ROMATIC SIDE OF HOGWARTS!LOL KEEP WRITING! (ps: poor harrylol :'() :-*
@\#*~{RHEIDIE}~*#/@

HARRY POTTER ROCKS!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!   absolutely love that scene!
EMMA WATSON (AKA: HERMIONE) IS MY IDOL SHE FRICKEN ROCKS!!ROCK ON HPC!

harrypotterfan:)

OMG
keep writing it's so good
im serious, keep continuing...
i hate suspense
LOL ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ronweazley122

wow, I haven't posted here in a while...maybe I will finish this...lol, we'll see..wow, I love to procrastinate, anyway, I think I'll go check and see if I have more on my comp, or if i was writing freehand.. :P I can't remember anymore.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

noooooo.....LOL....I need to read more...LOL....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ronweazley122

hahaha...I actually was writing this here...well...I'll give it a shot, Just for you  ;) ...hope I can still pull it off(I was in a diffrent place when I first wrote this)

hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

oh I see....well then thanks....I just want to read until the finish...LOL

ronweazley122

...continued...

Harry looked back down at his book. Five minutes into his studying, Hermione and Ron joined in.  
As he read, he was finding it harder and harder to focus.
"So....harry, why haven't you found yourself a gal of your own yet?" Ron said.

"Yeah, Harry, I really think it would be good for you, Ron and I have been talking, and we noticed you've been really down lately."She said, half-studying, half talking to Harry.
Harry pondered as he thought of an answer, pretending to be deep in thought about astonomy...or whatever it was he was reading. He really hadn't paid attention to the book he had grabbed from his bag.

"Oh..um, I hadn't really thought about that. I'm still getting over cho, you know," He said, trying to dodge the question.
"Harry...It's been to long for you to still be using that exuse, don't you think?" Ron said, looking up from the book he hadn't really been reading anyway. "You need to move on, man." He said reaching out and patting Harry's shoulder.

"Look...I just..Just don't have time for a girl right now, Ron." He said, blushing a bit. 'I love her, you idiot. The girl sitting next to you!'
Thats what he had wanted to say. Ron didn't press the subject, seeing it was clearly a sore one. Hermione however, pressed on.
"Oh, Harry, I know this lovely girl, I think you'd just love her,"She stated, making a motion with her wand as the transfiguration book had instructed her to. "She's sweet, and she's got a GREAT personality!" She said, glancing up from her book and at harry.
Ron leaned over and whispered to Harry,"Yeah, that's code for, ugly, and uninteresting, mate."

Harry couldn't help but laugh a bit at this, and laughed harder when a book fell on Ron's head. "You know, when you don't want someone to hear something, Ronald, you KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN." Hermione snapped.

LOL....interesting....a nice turn...

Ginny Weasly

Very good Ron!
Do your readers with bad eyes a favor though, please?
Seperate when people talk, please!
Your writing is great, but for someone like me, with awful eyes, it's hard to read when everything is so close together.

Keep it up, Ron.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LOL....waiting....waiting.....still waiting....

LordBlaZe

Touchy ;) lol and i don't say that much ;D
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Lola_La_Fringe7

ya really normally all i c lordblaza say is lmao ;D
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

LordBlaZe

lmao ;D ill take that as a complement
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

lolz oh yeah i agree with that!!!!lolz oh and goodjob btw.... me likey!!!