News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Breakfast

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 24, 2005, 12:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny walked into the Great Hall and sat down, putting her head on the table. She was obiously suffering from a headach, and it seemed to her the noise just got louder. It was seriously getting on her nerves.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*pig walked in and sat next to ginny* * she looked at her* " u ok ginny"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny kept her head on the table as she spoke. "Yeah, Pig. I'm great! Can't you tell?" Her voice was loaded with sarcasim.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig roled her eyes * well i was only asking

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah. I know. Sorry." Ginny picked her head up and the table felt warm where her head had been.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig sighed* " it ok"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny rubbed her forhead as the noise grew to defaning in her mind. She groned.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig looked at her friand she felt for her she had ,had  many bad head akes of her own.

Josh Weasley

*He came over and saw Ginny rubbing her head in pain.Whats wrong Gin?
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

_Lavender_

"A screaming headache, would be my guess," Came a cold voice, from the farthest, shadowed corner from the group.
There, in that corner, Lavender sat, her knees pulled up against her chest and her arms wrapped around them tightly. Raven black hair was strewn thickly over her shoulders, skimming the ground around which she sat, in a silky mess. Multi-shaded, moody, recently awakened green eyes watched them from the shadows; hawk like.
~Hello all.~
She rested her head back upon her knees, listening, but too tired to hold her head up. Her eyes fluttered closed, but it was quite obvious she was all-awares.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Josh Weasley

Well ive got an idea Ginny this might hurt at first but at the end it will be quiet.*He turned invisable and walked over to the front of the Great Hall.He made a wierd noise and when he was done the Great Hall was silent.He went back to Ginny.*Okey rest while you can i bet everyone is gonna rush out noisey.
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shakes her head as the students start to talk amongst themselves. She looks into her lap, trying to count to ten and calm down. It's getting harder for her not to scream at them all to shut up. She starts to shake from trying not to lose her temper.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*pig looked at josh and smiled* i dont think tt worked that well but at least it is more silent then before *she saidlow and soft she  didnt want to give ginny more of a headack *

Josh Weasley

*He whispered*At least its a little quiet.
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

Ginny finally snapped. "You call this a little quiet?! Oh I can't stand it anymore!", she stood and glared at the now silent students,"Can't any of you have the decencey to shut up! I swear, one more noise and I will wilingly give all of you to the werewolves!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret