News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a great battle RP

Started by Josh Weasley, May 1, 2005, 06:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Weasley

*He was walking around the forest and something was moving.He looked around and turned invisable.Then he heard a voice say.*"You cant hide from me Josh.I know who you are.Ive been watching you."*He saw a red flash next thing he knew he was on the ground.He then closed his eyes and he was unconcious.He woke in what looked like a dungeon.There were at least a dozen people around him with black hoods over there heads.~Death Eaters.~He thought.He then heard the same voice.*So-Weve been watching you and we think with a little training you could become the Dark Lords right hand-How do i say?Boy.
J:Why do you want me?Why me?
D.E.:Why not?
J:Because i hate Voldem0ort.
D.E.:You dare speak his name.We should punish you for that.
J:*Put his hand in his pocket and felt for his wand.It was gone.
D.E.:We have taken your wand.And dont even try to turn invisable we always know were you are.
J:So what would happen if i joined.Vol-the Dark Lord
D.E.:We will spare your life and we wont try to kill your friends.
J:If this involves my friends keep them out!
D.E.:We found a weak spot.Join or we will attack your friends.
J:I-I-I-Ill join.*He put his head down in shame but he didnt want them to attack his friends.*
D.E.:Good we have a room for you.
*They shoved him in a cell were he spent the night.*
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

~Harry Potter~

Harry was walking through the forest when he came to the area when Josh was abducted.  He could see signs of a struggle all around the area.

~Hey Ginny, I think you should check this out.~
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Josh Weasley

*When he woke up he saw the Death Eater at his door.He opened it.*
D.E.:Come on we gotta take you to go train.
J:Where are we going?*His voice was filled with hate.*
D.E.:Just follow me.
*They walked down a hall again to the dungeon.*
D.E.:Now after me saw stubefy and point you wand at the wall.
J:Stubefy*He pointed it at the Wall and a couple of bricks were knocked out.*
D.E.:Very impressive
J:Thanks but cant you tech me something i dont know?
D.E.:Fine point your wand at the wall and say Avada Kethrsa
J:Avada Kethresa
*The wall was blown down*
D.E.:Excellent you shall be ready for the Dark Lord in no time.
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood where her brother had been abducted. She was shaking in compleat anger. The last time Voldm0rt had hurt her family she had lost all control, manipulating time and energy to get Bill back, now she had control. For now. Her neck was so red and her eyes were closed. She was using every speck of power she possessed to locate Josh and it was driving her over the edge as he was so far. She opened her eyes and screamed in frustration. ~Josh! Josh! Can you hear me at all?! Answer me!~ she screamed mentally. She started to cry.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

*He was in his cell when he heard a faint voice in his head.It sounded like Ginny.~Yes i can barely hear you.~
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

She wiped her eyes and started to trace her brother. This time, she sent extra power so he could hear her clearly. ~Josh! Oh thanks God! Is there anyone near you?~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

~Ya like maybe 50-60 Death Eaters.And possably Voldem0rt.~*He looked around and listened for noises.He heard the coldest voice.It was filled with evil.Thats when he knew-Voldemort.*He peeked around the bars and right there was a face as white as a skull.*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I hate you i dont want to be involved with you!Let me go!*He was starting to cry*I just want to be a normal wizard!*The cold voice was speaking*You shall stay with me until you join me and you are my helper.
J:I would never help you
V:You would if your family and friends were at risk
J:No please just leave them out of this.*He was crying.Three tears were dripping down his cheek.*
V:So are you going to help me or not?
J:He pulled out his wand and pointed at Voldem0rt
V:You wouldnt dare.You couldnt even hurt a Death Eater.
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

She appeared between Josh and voldy. Her eyes were cold as was her voice. "You threatened him, did you? You threatened to kill myself and our family? As if you had that power, you psychotic bastgerd!" she was speakingly lowly as she took a step toward him, radiating power.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

V:You dare challenge me?*He pulled out his wand waved it and a green light went toward Ginny.*
J:Ginny Nooooooooo!!!!!!!
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

The light hit her sheild then rebound hitting a death eater. She growled. "I dare challange you? I know only Kiara can kill you, but I can hurt you, old man, and I will do so."A wall of pure power hit him, sending him flying.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

*After the blow he quickley recovered*
V:Who do you think i am?I could take your life in an instant.
*He sent 5 more green lights one of them went past Ginny hiting Josh in trhe face.His whole face was covered in blood.
J:Kill him Ginny.k-k-.*His voice was dying as he was too.*
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

Ginny screamed as the light hit Josh and suddenly everything froze, except for her and Josh. She knelt beside him and wiped off the blood with her robe. "Lie still, Josh. It's okay." She put her hands on his chest, preforming the only healing she knew. A light green light rose from Josh and though he was weak, he would not die. "Are you okay?" The deatheaters started to fidget slowly as Ginny started to relax.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

*Im not sure i still feel weak.Just kill him.Kill him now!*His voice echoed through the area.*Kill him.*He pointed his wand at him.Waved it and a green light went slowly towards Voldemort.*Thatll teach him!*His voice was filled with hate.*
Weasley is our king

Ginny Weasly

The light bounced of of Voldm0rt."Josh, only one person can kill him." She reached out a had, pinning Voldm0rt to a wall as he started to hear voices in his head."That person is Kiara."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

I hate him i just want him to die!*He was still crying.*Why wont he die.*When Voldem0rt had hiy him he blew off one of his ears so he was having trouble hearing Ginny.*Please just go get Kiara i want her to kill him.*The furry was inraging in him.Then all of a sudden Voldem0rt said.
"Josh just join me and i wont finish you off!"
J:You cant finish me off!
V:Wanna bet
J:Ya kill me now do it.I bet you cant!
*Voldem0rt was struggleing with his wand but he eventually got it in a position and 4 more green lights came towards him.Only one hit him and it samaged his arm badly.*
Weasley is our king