News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter, and the Signs of the Dark Lord

Started by emily824, July 12, 2002, 09:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily824

hey thanks for the replies....here's more and last bit of chapter 17!!

"Ok, I was  sitting out side your door, when about eight hooded figures came up the stairs.  The one in front spoke, and his voice was really cold and harsh." she said.   "What did he say?" Ron asked.  "He asked me why I was sitting there, I told him to go away, but they didn't.  He asked me if I was Emily and I replied yes.  HE said that he was going to kill me and you, Harry.  I got out my wand and disarmed about two  of them, then blasted back another trying to call you Harry, but I-I couldn't.  I was about to do another spell when they did the Cruciatus Curse on me.  The pain was unbelieveable, I couldn't see, couldn't breath.  Then they took a knife, and cut me, then they said something else but I couldn't make it out and then I blacked out."  Silent tears were streaming down her face.  Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing.  Professor Dumbledore and Hermione were standing in the doorway, Hermione was crying too.  Emily looked at Dumbledore, he walked over to her bed.  "Emily, I'm sorry they did that, but, we have Ministy officials guarding every where now.  When you get out of the Hospital Wing, stay close to these three."  She nodded. "I must be off, just got a reply form Sirius, He's comming back."  Dumbledore turned to Harry and gave him a look and stared into his eyes and left. Emily turned to Hermione who walked over to her bed. "What day is it?" she said suddenly.  "Uh, the Twenty-First."
"Oh no! i didn't get you guys anything! and Christmas is only four days away!"
Harry smiled,"It's fine Em...under these circumstances i doubt anyone will care about presents."  She smiled, and looked over to the table next to her bed.  There were all types of sweets, she even saw a few cards.  She picked one up, it was From Fred and George.  There was a bright, beautiful flower on the cover and she smelt it and the flower squirted out ink and she couldn't help but laugh.  It was the first time she'd done so in a long time Harry thought and laughed too.  Madam Pomfrey came in, "Ah! You're up, you must leave, she needs her rest!" She said bustling them out the door, they walked down the hall to dinner.

k, if you guys post, i'll post more! chapter 18 comming up!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

brian

Damion

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.