News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter, and the Signs of the Dark Lord

Started by emily824, July 12, 2002, 09:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily824

k, here it goes....
          The house # 4 privet drive was a quiet, normal house, in a quiet, normal neigborhood. The Dursley's lived at #4 privet drive, along with a boy. A boy nobody knew existed in the muggle world, but everyone knew and respected in the wizarding world. Harry Potter stayed with his aunt, uncle, and cousin durring the summer. Harry was in his room finishing his History of Magic essay for Professor Binns. He dipped his quill in the ink bottle and stared to write his last sentence.
    That's how the goblins were banished at the Hill of Saviors.
Harry put on the cap to his ink bottle and put his book and parchment away. He looked at the clock on his bedside table, it was 12:05. He had been 15 for five whole minutes now!! Harry had let Hedwig strech her wings the other night, and she hadn't been back since. He got up and looked out the open window, hoping for a glimpse of her, but she was no where to be seen. He was very tired so he jumped in to bed and shut the lamp.  Harry was just about asleep, when he heard a woosh of wings fly on to his bed. He jumped up in shock and turned on the light. There were five owls sitting on the end of his bed, there were three to which he had never seen before. Hedwig sat there hooting softly, Harry went over to them and un tired the letters and pacages from there legs.

i know it's boring so far, but it get's better..
g2g

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Gengi

Ooo! Good start! :D Please contiune! :):):)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

emily824

The three owl to Harry had never seen before flew out the open window. Hedwig and pig went over to her cage. Harry first picked up a letter that Hedwig brought. It was from Sirius and the letter read,
         * Happy Birthday Harry!!
     I couldn't get a really good gift, but i found this at  
     your parents old house. I carved the wood my self,    
     Buckbeaks fine, have a great birthday!*
                            Sirius
Harry ripped open the box to find a picture and a note. He picked up the note and it said, *A name your parents called you* What could Sirius be talking about? Harry flipped over the picture so he could see the front. The frame was craved with a grape vine around three edges, the bottom, it said a name. Little Prongs, that's the name Sirius was talking about!! Harry looked at the picture, it was his mother, father, and Sirius looking andsmiling back at him. His father and Sirius would wave and his mother, blow a kiss. Harry smiled and put the picture on the bedside table. He next picked up Ron's gift, and letter.
 *Hey Harry,
Happy Birthday! Hope you like the gift!! mom insisted that she sent you a cake too. Hey, next saturday were gonna come pick you up o.k.? By floo powder, so keep your fireplace open this time. Oh, Ginny say's Happy Birthday too.*
                 Ron
He picked up the parsel, remembering last summer when the weasly's exploded the fireplace. Harry ripped open the gift, it was another picture, of Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny. They were all smiling untill George winked at Fred, and off shot a Filibuster. Every one was laughing becuse the remains were on top of Percy's head, and he was scowling. Along with this picture was a glass ball that contained all the stars, planets and the sun and moon. They were rotating exactly like the real thing.
" Wow Ron!!" THe box also contained a chocolate cake from Mrs. Weasly.

emily824

Harry piced up the third letter, it was from hagrid. He could tell by the messy scrwal on the parcel.
* Hay Harry!
       Happee Birthdae! Hope yer havin' a great one so far. I hope ya like the cake too, made it me self i did! Hope ya like yer present as well! See ya at Hogwarts.*
                   Hagrid
Harry opened the box, there was a cake on one side, and a, "Wait, Hagrid wouldn't send me a real dragon!" harry said. But in the box was a little sleeping, breathing baby dragon. A note was attatched to it.
* made 'm out of wood an' ahh, put a charm on 'm to look an' act real. Oh, be careful he blows fire!* He looked just like baby Norbert Harry thought, but he couldn't blow real fire! Then, the dragon got up, streched his wings and jumped on Harry's bed. He sneezed and harmless sparks flew out of his nose.

any one???  :-\

emily824

Harry saw the dragon fall asleep again. Harry picked up his forth letter, * Dear Harry,
             Happy Birthday! Hope you like the gift. Are you going to Ron's? I'm going Friday. Anyway, Happy Birthday again!  Love always,*
                                     Hermione.
*p.s. don't worry, it's not a book! *
Harry put down the letter and open the parcel. it was another cake, and yet, another picture. This time it was of Hermione, and Crookshanks. She was waving and smiling, and Crookshanks purring. There was also another thing in the box as well. A gadget and a note,
* Harry, this tells you how much faster you need to be going to catch the snich. It's not illegal, i made sure. I saw it in a book called, Useful Quidditch Gadgets.*
        Harry could believe all the great things he got. He set Hermione's picture next to the others on the bed side table. He took all of his cards and lined them up on the desk. 'But wait,' he thought,' there was another card.'  Harry spun around to look for  the card on his bed. He walked over and picked it up. Harry looked at the writting on the envalope, it said right there, ' To Mr. Harry J. Potter.' He ripped open the letter, it said.....

Gengi

Oh no! A cliffy! >___<! More soon please! :):)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

This is really good so far, Emily!  I like it a lot!  And please don't leave us there!  Where's the rest?  Hurry up with the next bit!   :-\ ;D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Sway

Dave Matthews Band muvarse mi mundo!!!!  Are there any other dave fans here?

emily824

iMe gusta............... ???

emily824

here we go....

it said,......
           *Hello Harry,
                     Happy Birthday! I know I said we'd meet again, but we haven't yet had the chance. I'm planning on seeing Sirius again very soon. This neclace was your fathers. Sirius and I made it for him for his 15th Birthday. It glows when we are near. See you sooner than you think.*
              Remus Lupin
 *P.S. tell Ron and Hermione i'm very sorry about third year.*
Harry couldn't believe it! He hadn't talked  or even heard from Professor Lupin since third year. Harry pulled out a long siver chain, and at the end of it, a dangled a moon. The charm was of a full moon, and written in small script was Moony, Padfoot, and Prongs.

Gengi

Heh. Where's 'Wormtail'? ^^? Did Lupin take it off before giving it to Harry? :D?

More please! :)

emily824

HArry put the neclace on right away. He turned and looked at the clock,1:00am. Harry was very tired, but really happy. He turned off the light and fell asleep. Harry woke up the next morning and went downstairs into the kitchen. Aunt Petunia was cutting an apple into fours. Dudleywas, if possible, fatter than ever. He needed his own customized seat to hold up his weight. So, the nurse at Smeltings made his diet more saver. And just as last summer, the whole family had to follow.
Dudley ate his apple in one bite, and looked to see if any one was looking at him. He looked over to Harry and snached his apple slice and ate. Harry didn't say any thing because he had three cakes up stairs. After "breakfast" Harry went upstairs to his room to do his potions homework.

Gengi

emily824

Professor Snape had given them a five page essay on what the difference is between monkshood and wolfsbane, and whay are they dangerous to touch. After two hours he finnaly finished it, he had just barely reached five pages. Harry got up and put his book away, then Uncle Vernon came in. He looked at the essay on Harry's desk and then at Harry. " What did I tell you about doing your...your freak homework before 5:00? And your aunt's been calling you to mow the lawn!" He screamed. Harry didn't do or say anything, and because of it, Uncle Vernon walked over to Harry's desk, picked up the essay, and ripped it. " Are you crazy?? That's my homework!!"Harry yelled back. " Get down stairs now!!" "NO! I have to write aletter to Sirius." Uncle Vernon's face turned form bright purple, to ghost white. "You Harry, I'll make Dudley do it," and he walked out.

emily824

Harry went over to the desk and pulled out a sheet of parchment.
             * Dear Sirius,
                      Thanks for the gift, did my parents really called me that? Any way, I've had a horrible day! Earlier, Dudley ate my breakfast, then i had just finnished a five page essay for Snape and Uncle Vernon ripped it up!
I just want to take my wand and...and kill them both! Tell Buckbeak hi.*
                          Harry
He went over to Hedwig's cage, and tied to letter to her leg. " I'll be at Ron's when you get back okay."