News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter, and the Signs of the Dark Lord

Started by emily824, July 12, 2002, 09:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily824

Then the girls walked in," hey harry!" said hermione and ginny. " hey hermione, ginny," he replied. ginny blushed when he smiled at her. ron looking from harry to ginny said," ok then, let's go help mum with dinner." they all walked downstairs to help. after a great supper of, ham, stuffing,broclli,mashpatatos, and deserts, they were all very stuffed. " it's late, u should go to bed!" said mr. weasley. everyone got up and gone upstairs.
                       CHAPTER 3
                                          THE DREAM

every thing was great, harry was full, and ready for bed. he was at his favorite place besides hogwarts, he settled down, and almost instanly fell asleep.
some one was tapping on the window, it was...sirius! harry got up and opened it, but he turned in to voldemort! harry screamed, but nobody could hear him. he looked around for his wand, he couldn't find it. voldemort held up 2 wands, one was harry's. then, he said it, voldemort cried, " avara kadavra!"  a high pitched laugh and a flash of green light. harry saw a girl, but her face was blurred,she fell to the floor. then, he saw ron and hemione looking at himdead on the floor. they got out there wands, they tried to do a spell, but it was too late. voldemort repeaded the curse, they both fell to the ground dead.
  harry woke up sweating, and his scar was burning more than ever. he looked out the window, ther was no one there, ron was asleep in his bed. harry couldn't sllep, but drifted off.
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

emily824

the next few weeks were great! they went fishing,shopping,and played quidditch. harry's dream haden't come back, and neither did hedwig.mrs. weasley,hemione, and ginny went to diagon alley to get everyone's supplys. the boys were playing quidditch in the paddock. when  the girls came back, harry, ron, and hemione packed all their supply. hermione and ron were playing wizard's chess, harry was polishing his broom. the twins were in the corner pretending to do homework, and ginny was helping harry. " oh my, look at the time! everyone to bed! u have to get up to catch the train," mr weasley said.  harry felt as if he'd just closen his eyes when mrs weasley woke him up. "s' all this about?" ron asked grogy. " time to get up ron.." harry got dressed, and made sure he had everyhting. they had borrowed minisrty cars, and after everyone was in, they left. As they got to the between platforms 9 and 10, harry, ron, and hermione leaned against it caually, then slipped through. after putting their luggage on board, they decied to wave good by to mrs weasley. just before the hogwarts express turned the coner, she vanished out of sihgt. harry ron and hermione were looking for a compartment when malfoy, crabbe, and goyle showed up blocking their way. " hello potter, where ya going huh? weasley, don't look at me , ur making me poor!" he said smirking. " move draco, so we can get to a cmpartment," harry said cooly. they didn't move, hermione tryed to get by, but it wouldn't happen. " aahhhh! help crabbe,i've touched by it!" he cried. hermione looked hrut,, but she didn't want it to bee shown. Harry was really angry, but ron was the one who had to be held back. " expalarimus!" ron shouted, he wasn't the olny one. harry and hermione stood there with their wnads out. Malfoy, crabbe, and goyle were onconcious on the back wall.
       hermione looked alittle scared, but after they found a compartment, she settled down, un till, " the nerve of him! calling u an it!" shouted harry. this wasn't the right thing to say, harry and ron stood there watching tears well up in her eyes. " why does that always happen? " she said crying, " what's so bad about being muggle born?" harry walked over and sat down next to her. he leaned closer and hugged her. well, it wasn't really a hug, she was crying all over his clothes. ron sat in shock, he couldn't believe what harry was doing.. "it's ok hemione, who cares what malfoy says?" ron said sympatheticly. as the day went on, ppl kept poppng in to say hi. like, dean thomas, seamus finnigan, neville longbottom, fred, george, lee jordan, pavarti patil,lavender brown, and of course, the creevey brothers.

emily824

any one???  :-\ ok, here's some more!
     " Hiya Harry!" said Dennis, " All right HArry?" asked colin. " Hi guys," " Hey...Hey Harry, did u know ur birthday's on July 31?" Dennis said. Ron snorted," Oh, Harry, u didn't tell me!" " ya Harry, u didn't tell me either!" Hermione gigled. " well, I didn't know!" he said laughing. Dennis and Colin were laughing too. After a game of exploding snap, Hermione said," I'm going to see how much longer." Ron watched her leave then said to Harry in a hushed voice," Hey, do u like Hermione? U two seemed offly close over there."
" No! Well, I don't know yet." "How can u not know you -" " Hey guys," it was Hermione, "we have10 mins then we'll be ther."
" Oh, that's great! I'm starving!"  Ron said rubbing his stomach.
        As Harry, Ron and Hermione got off, and hopped in to a horseless carrage with Neville too. They got up the stone steps, and into the Great Hall. The first years were lined up as usual , and Professor McGonagall placed the Sorting Hat on the stool. Everyone was watched and waited, then...
  Hello, I'm the Sorting Hat, place me on ur head.
 Do u belong to Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff,Slythern,or Gryffindor instead. I'll take a peek inside ur head, to find out just were to put u. Gryffindors who r brave and just, Slytherens who r devilishly sly. Ravenclaw who r cunning and loyal, or perhaps in Hufflepuff were brains will do. I will pick not u. So sit back and watch me work my marvles u will see. it's looking inside ur head, that's the key.

The whole room went wild! nineteen new Gryffindors, twelve new slytherens, seven new hufflepuffs, and five new Ravenclaws. " Before we begin, I'd like to state, that swining yo,yo's, Filibusters, Dungbombs, and canary custards r not allowed. Along with other things that Mr. Filtch has posted up..Now, let the feast begin!" Dumbledore said. He clapped his hands three times, and plates and tryas of food sprung up. " Yes, Food!" Ron cried out, HArry and Hermione were looking at him laughing. They all seemed to eat about three plates each, plus desert.  When all the plates were wmpty, and dishes were gone, Pro. Dumbledore stood up and said," We've yet to find a D.A.D.A's teacher, so we will be holding out on that class. Well, I'm sure we've all had a good time so far, but, it's time for bed. Tommorrow is another day." Everyone got up and walked to their common rooms. As the Gryffindors got to thier tower, the protrait of the Fat Lady was there as always. " Pass word"  " Cabus Delium." As they went in to the common room, the  boys and girls divied. Harry walked into  the very familiar circular room. He was so tired that he plopped him slef on his four poster bed, and fell asleep.

next chapter later...... ;D

Lily_Evans

emily824

Chapter 4
                           Ron's Detention

Harry woke up and got dressed, he waled down to the common room. " Morning Harry! Hermione's already gone. She said she had to check something in the library! It's before breakfast! How can she need to go to the library before breakfast?" Ron said. Harry smiled, and they left for the Great Hall. When they got there, Hermione was already eating. " Morning Ron, Morning Harry, I've got ur sheduals." she said. Harry and Ron sat down and looked at them. " Ok, we've got charms with Ravenclaw, then adouble period of Tranfiguration with Hufflepuff. Then lunch." Harry said.
     After breakfast they walked to charms. Pro. Flitwick gave a roll call, then, "Today, we r starting a new charm," he scweeked. " It's called the over comming charm. Does anyone know what it is?" Hemione's hand shot up at once. " It's a charm u put on a person to make them do simple tasks. and when they're in it, they think they're dreaming."
"right, 10 points to Gryffindor! Now, repeat after me, Overous Conum." The whole class repeted, " now pick partners, and off u go!" Harry, Ron, and Hermione were partners, And Harry stareted on Hemione. " Overous Conum," he said. At once Hermione looked very limp. " dance around the room," Hermione did it! " Stop, kiss Seamus on the check." Seamus, who was under the charm too, didn't even notice what Hermione did. Pro. Flitwick said, " To get themout say, Overous Reversous." " Overous Reversous!" HArry said.  Hermione was back," I can't believe u made me kiss seamus!" she roared. As the class went on, ROn made harry dance around the room screaming, ' i'm a pretty lady. Every one laughed, then Hermione made Ron act like Pavarti. When the calss was over, everyone was tellingeatchother what they made their partners do. Harry, Ron,Hermione, and Dean Thomas were telling what they did on their way to transfiguration. " I made Seamus kiss Lavender!"
" I made Hermione Kiss Seamus!" said Harry laughing.
           When everyone in class was seated, Pro. McGonagall stared. " Today, ur going to learn how to transfigure rabbits in to blakets." she said. Pro. McGonagall ( along with Hermone's help) passed out fuzzy little rabbits to everyone. " this one looks like Dudley!" Harry whisperd to Ron who snorted with laughter. Pro. McGonagall  told them the words to say,and walked around the room helpng ppl. At the end of class she told everyone that they could kep the rabbits if they wanted to.  

Lily_Evans

Hermione_Granger

no dada classes? b-b-but.....i think dumbldedore should've at least told them to read dada books !i konw i wolu.d....anyways, grea story......its nice to look at things differently, harry and herms, its really herms and ron, its so obvious........!!!
i luv it, keep going, please!!! your story rocks!!!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

emily824

more of chapter 4!

As they left, ppl were talikng about their rabbits. " Mine had wiskers!" Neville said
"So, my blanket ahd a bunny print on it, do u think she'll take off points 4 that?" " What r u all fussing about?"said Hermione," That's nothing! Mine wasn't the right shade of brown!" Everyone looked at her, "WHat? It wasn't!"  After that, they headed down to lunch. Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat down and filled their plates. Ron took out his shedual to see what they had next. "Look," he said looking at it,"we ahve care of magical creatures next!" Hermione, also looking at hers said, " Hmm..I wonder what he's prepared?"
"I hope it's nothing to dangerous!" Ron said, " Like tose scerwits last year!"  But Harry wasn't listing to any of them. " Harry, r u ok?"asked ron. ya, r u ok?" Hermione asked too. "Huh? Oh, i'm fine."
" Harry, we're ur best friends, i think we know when somethings up," Hermione said.
"ok, I sent Hedwig with a letter to padfoot, and it's been ages! Over a week now!" Harry explained,"Somethings wrong," he added.  " Harry, what couldbe wrong?" Hermione asked. "What if Hedwig's hurt, what if the letter never reached him?" Harry said. "Look Harry," Ron said,"nothing is wrong! u don't even know where padfoot is. He could be in Alaska for all we know! and  after a trip like that, Hedwig's gonna need to gain her strength!"
"yah, i guess ur right," he said sighing.
           After lunch they walked down toe sloping grounds to Hagrid's hut. While waitng for the rest of the class, Ron went to talk to Hagrid. Harry not in the mood, stayed back, Hermione joined him. " Is it ture?" said a voice behined him. Harry and Hermione spun around to find Malfoy, Crabbe, and Golye. "What r u talking about Malfoy?" said Harry. "What am I talking about.....I'm saying, is it true that u and this mudblood r a match?" "Watch it Malfoy!" Harry said sternly. "Oh, how cute, Potter stiking up for his girl...I'm gonna cry." Draco said sblack personing. "That won't be the first...."It was Ron. "What r u talking to him for Harry?" Ron asked.
" I was saying what a lovely pair the two make. The Famous Harry Potter, and the Mudblood." said Malfoy.
Harry and Hermione were holding Ron back. "And Weasley, u'll no doutlibly be the best man at the wedding," malfoy said. "Oh, but Potter, don't expect him to pay for anyhting, he won't even be able to  pay for a suit!" said Malfoy laughing. That was it, Ron had pulled out of their grasp oand dived on Malfoy, throwing punches left and right.
      Sparks from both their wands were flying everywhere. Crabbe and Goyle loooked more dumstruck than ususal, and Harry and Hermione didn't know what to do either. Hagrid caught sight of this and broke it up. " Now, wa's all this bout?" he asked looking at the two of them. Ron stood there with a bloody nose and cheak, staring dagger's at Draco. Draco had a bloody lip and nose, and stared back. " Come on ya two, hospial wing," hagrid said. He grabbed Malfoy and Ron by the collars of their robes, and told the class to stay put. As they made their way up the grounds, Malfoy spoke. " U just wait till my father hears about this! Ur family will be even poorer with ur father out of a job." he snapped.

Lily_Evans

Whoa!,Ron had some strength!

more, more!

emily824

here's more...
       " DETENTION! I GOT A DETENTION! ON THE FIRST DAY!" Ron sat down next to Harry at the start of divation. "What happened?" Harry asked. "SNAPE, THAT'S WHAT!" Ron replied. "HE was in the hospital wing when we walked in. Hagrid told Pomfrey what happend, and Snape had to step in! He gave me a detention!" Ron said angrilly. "Well, what about Malfoy?" Harry asked angrily. " NOTHING! He gas to do nothing!" " What do u have to do?" Harry asked. "I have to follw Malfoy around and serve him for a week! Can u believe it?" " NO way!" harry said. "Next time i see malfoy, I'm gonna.." Ron was interupted by the usual misty voice of Pro. Trelawny.

Lily_Evans

kewl story! keep going lol.....bad detention!

emily824

here we go...
     "Good afternoon class. Welcome to ur first diviation class of this year. This semester, we're going to work in depth on omens, crystal balls, and planets." she said. "Excuse me?" said a voice in the back of the room. Everyone turned around, it was dean thomas. " Sorry, but, didn't we learn about that last year?" Then seamus finnigan joined in, "Yah, I mean, how much do u need to know? it's allthe smae jibberish," he said. ppl stared laughing, Lavender and pavarti were looking very stern at them. They both believed in Pro. Telawny very much, and she was looking stern to. " I saw a reation like this one comming," she stated. " Ya right!" Harry wispered to ron. " The only thing she sees r those glasses!" Ron said back putting  his fingers in the shape of her glasses. Harry was sblack personing wncontrollably in his seat. After a long boring calss, Ron and Harry went to meet Hermione.

emily824

more of chapter4....

ROn told Hermione about the whole ordeal with snape. THere next class was...." Potions! O great! I'm gonna have to do everything for that little twirp!" Cried Ron. " Don't worry, it can't be that bad!" Hermione said trying to comfort him.

Lily_Evans

emily824

more of chapter4..
         " U wouldn't be saying that if it were u!" He stated." IT's gonna be a night mare!!!!!" he added. And it was... ROn was partners with Malfoy, because of Pro. Snape. And Harry and Hermione were partners. They were working on a light sleeping potion, and Pro. Snape told them to get out their supplies and start. "Weasley, cut my root for me," said Draco. Ron was gonna tell him off, but Pro. Snape walked by. Miserably, Ron started to cut the roots, mumbling rude words under his breath. By the end of class, Ron had made Malfoy's whole potion, and hadn't even stared on his own.
         "A ZERO! THAT JERK MADE ME MAKE HIS WHOLE POTION!" Ron yelled as they walked down the corridors.
"I can't believe it!"Hermione said. "I'll fail this whole week if I have to do that again!" Ron yelled.  Harry pulled out his shedual, "We have 10 mins untill Herboligy," he siad. "Who r we with?" Hermione asked, "Hufflepuff," Harry said.
" Good,cuz if i see Malfoy again, I'm gonna..." ROn said a few words that shouldn't have been  said as loud has he did. " RON!" said Hermione, " What?! I would!!" he said.
       Harry,Ron, and Hermione walked down to the greenhouses, meeting Pro. Sprout out side. "Green house 3 chaps!" she said. When they all got in, she said," Today, we're repotting the Paraphents. Can anyone tellme what they r?" Hermione's Hand shot up, as well as Neville's. "Yes, Neville"  Hermione looked happy for him, but a little disapointed. "They're a plant that is found in South Africa. They eat bugs, and give off bubbles. If the bubble tough Human skin, huge boils will apperer." he stated. "Good, 10 points to Gryffindor!" she said. " Now, Everyone must wear one of these masks and glooves. 4 ppl to a tray, and get going!" she said. Harry, Ron, and hermione went to a tray, they were quickly joined by Ernie MacMillian. Ernie was a 5th year Hufflepuff boy, who in ther 2nd year, accused Harry of being the Heir of Slythern. "Hey Harry,Ron,Hermione, mind if I join u?" he asked. "Not at all they said together. They stared to repot the Paraphents, yet Harry's kept trying to bite his fingers! By the end of the hour, everyone's fingers were bitten atleast once.
         "Finaly dinner!I'm Starving!" said ROn while stuffing his face with food. Then all of a sudden,  "Weasley, come cut my food, my hads r sore!" said a slimy voice. ROn turned around in discust to find Malfoy smirking. Ron slowly got up and trudged over to his table. Harry were looking at Mafoy with shock and anger. When Ron came back, he was screaming. "THE NERVE OF THAT GUY! CAN U BELIEVE HIM?" "Hey Ron, comeon it's late, we should go," said Harry.

next chapter.....comming up?
u like?