News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

zara mary gurganious

Started by zmg72665, July 13, 2002, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zmg72665

:D
Hi j.k.,  This is Zara Mary Gurganious, a deaf woman who lives in Salem, Mass (witch city) and I am very fond of Harry Potter's  and I have alot collect of Harry Potter's things and books. also Collection of Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. I am planning to be writer asap and also I would like to have 3 of them to be involve into future story from the my book to movie if possible included you, too.  I am planning to writing abt wizard and witch story of my idea. the Harry Potter's story was my some part story is real so that's how I learn abt murder and abuse that I was suffer is real. I can't believe what I see it  whoa!, wow!!!  that was same thing of my life, too. For my wishes is to be Harry Potter's long-lost deaf witch aunt Hermione Potter and graduate from deaf school of witchcraft and wizardry in somewhere the country that nearest and plan go thru Great Hall by the giant doors open and dare of everyone of shocking and wondering who am I and I walk straight to behind of Harry Potter which he confuse where am I since he saw me from left to right with disappear and ask Ron where is she and he answer with point right front of Harry and Harry look up with head up and saw me  right front of me and I tell  him to follow me and tell Albus to follow too then we left great hall and telling him truth to front of Albus and Harry was shock of joy and very happiest of his life and I will talk to Albus about you for the summer.  I don't buy your begging ok. He said ok and I hug him then tell him go back Great Hall and when he gets back in then he was very excite, smile so full of it, feel inspitaion of joy, and unbelieveable with giant surprise. What I do as Hermione Potter was set with other wizard family of something different last name , I dunno that Harry Potter's father don't know he have a sister.  it already make me imagination. but I know noone will provided me of give you the idea story ( I mean I wish in my future but I have no proof from my wish because there is no wish.     I am very fave Harry Potter fan. My real life is my mother's murder and my dad keep secret  from me abt my mother and I never know abt my mother and I believe she must be involve sort of witch or something else that he  prison her in his life to keep  all of her best friends and family of Glass/Warhop away from her. I have been in suffer of abuse by families of Gurganious. in my future I will change my full name asap next year or 2 and plan to move to England in maybe  2005. I want keep away from U.S.A.  that is my goal  and thank u to Harry Potter story that life me the goal.

ateenangel

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

sweetlikepoison

Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

Lily_Evans

ateenangel

Twisted Lemon Sher

emily824

hey really?alotta my extended family lives in salem! ya know grandparents, cousins, ya know....
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

WOW... *Is speachless that some one can speak more than herself*  

*snorts*

I'd love to visit Salem... or even live there.   :o

emily824

lol kiara

ya shui it's AWSOME! specially round halloween...hehe wicked cool!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

_Lavender_

If she writes a book based on Harry Potter, she could be sued for stealing.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

*Shrugs*  I really don't think she meens to write one, just perhaps fan fic?

Probably... if she did write a book, she wouldn't be able to get it published... unless she had JKRs consent.